Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Alex got fever again... so for the past 2 days she didn't go to school. She was complaining of sore throat, so I took her to the doctor. When I reached the polyclinic, her temperature was 38.2ยบC...

Reached home, make her take her medicine and she went to sleep. The whole day she was almost sleeping. Didn't eat much too, not much appetite.

Little and her fav boy bear... you know, if you were to hide her boy bear at night, little Alex won't want to go to bed until she finds it, haha...


The next day, she is better and she create havoc at home. She keeps on opening the fridge to find something to eat, walks around the house and doesn't want to learn her spelling. So in order have her under control, I told her that if she learns her spelling I shall bring her out.

It was pretty late in the afternoon when she is done, so I bring her just nearby in the west side. She tells me she hasn't been to IMM before... so we took a bus there. Gotta make a big contour cos' it was constructing a hospital complex at the field. In the past, we can just walk across it but now it was more troublesome. Ha! I didn't know that the Jurong East Interchange has changed its location too. I only realized it when I was going home.

Took little Alex for her late lunch/early dinner whatever you want to call it... I asked her what she wants to eat. I have to give her options to choose; rice, noodles, burger, french fries. She choose  french fries.. I told her NO!!! she got sore throat!!! So I got for her carrot cake... She ate half and I finished the other half.

Then I took her to the arcade centre. She wanted me to show her how to play, so I took her to learn driving...

See, she is drifting... watch how she change gears..haha...


Actually she want to "buy" the soft toys inside the claw machine. I told her the toys inside cannot be bought we need to catch them. She told me she want to catch, I told her the toys inside are not nice. We need to get those that are nicer ones.. and she was like standing there staring at me. I tell her to leave but she doesn't want. She just want me to catch a bear bear for her woh... So I told her that we need to go somewhere else to buy something. She reluctantly left with me. I was walking at the ground floor, then I saw a stall selling watches. She wants to choose herself... Those that I pick for her she doesn't like... And she finally chose this purple one

Is it nice?

I told her since now she got her watch, so no more bear bear ok? She still wants her bear bear and she pull my hand to go back to the arcade centre. I distracted her by telling her why not we play the drums first?

Then she wants to be a drummer now...

Still she wants to catch the bear bear... I told her why not we go to the playground at 3rd level? And guess what I discover?

A fruits theme playground... Little Alex doesn't want to play with it, so we left the place.


Then she told me she wants to eat cake... I check the directory and there is Secret Recipe around, so we went for it.
Oreo milkshake.. for me.

White Chocolate Macadamia... Little Alex had Iced Lemon Tea too but I think there is nothing special about it so I didn't snap a pic.

And guess what she only eat a few bites and she said she is still full, so I had the rest of the cake myself... niak niak.

A joke...
I went to the store the other day. I was only in there for about five minutes, and when I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. 
So I went up to him and said, 'Come on buddy, how about giving a guy a break?'
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a stupid idiot. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!
Then I really got angry at him. 
He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. 
Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

Hahaha.....

Here's are some random pics I took during the week...

Ocha served in a pot...


Taken at Simply Thai @ Bugis Junction...


Taken @ Marina Square...


Haha.... this is such a cold joke....

So you gotta lose some weight this year...

Hahaha.....

This is so meaningful...

Employees vs Boss...


Since you can save your home anymore, why not take a picture for memorial?


No comments: