Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is actually a back-dated post, in Nov...

Momo will be wearing this for her concert tomorrow on stage...

I got a headache by little Alex. The night before I told her that she need to sleep early cos the next day she need to wake up early to get dressed up. She wakes up the next morning crying, saying she doesn't want to go for the concert. She wants to go out... I told her we need to go for the concert cos' she has been rehearsing for it just for today. She still doesn't take that, so we got no other choice but to let her dressed in her fav. dress and bring along her costume and let the teachers change for her at the school.

It was little Alex first time putting on make-up and performance on stage. She dance wonderful... From far I can spot her in her little bun on the head the teachers tied for her. She was swirling and partnering with a Malay boy. She wasn't the best dancer there but I feel so proud of her. 

After it is all over, I took her out to reward her. I wanted to reward her with a cake for her hard work but she was simply too tired. So in the end we didn't have our cake. 


I was thinking of having dessert after my work, so I went to Banquet @ Jurong Point.  

Chocolate Fireworks.


And same here, let's see what the little artist little Alex draw for this week...




Something to share with you people out there...












No comments: