Monday, December 19, 2011

Last weekend took little Alex out again... She will wake up very early during weekends, esp when the night before I told her that we are going out tomorrow. Lately she will sleep together with me on my bed. She will carry her pillow, cushion and bolster into my room and lay them nicely on my mattress. Oh no, and you are not supposed to disturb it. Anyway, she take my mattress and and I gotta sleep next to her. 

So the next day morning, I make sure she has done all her writing for her school work and in the afternoon I took her out. Put on a nice dress for her... Btw, little Alex got quite a number to nice dresses and tops cos' Auntie Annie gave her some new clothing she bought from Taiwan. 

I shall not blog about going to Orchard (again!!). I think it's just too plain boring to talk about that every time. However I did bring her to one place which I got plans long time ago, shall blog about it later. 

Cos the time is still early as that place will only opens at night, I took little Alex to walk around City Hall...

I was checking out for any nice goodies to munch when I was at one of the bakery... 




 Dorayaki, 铜锣烧, Doraemon fav food... Little Alex ate half of it. It was not that nice though.  

Then we walked upwards to Cathay @PictureHouse. Hang around there for a while... Little Alex wants to take the elevator so we went up to level 5 where the cinema halls are. Snap a few pics of her too. 

Saw a BMW car outside, special appearance for the Mission Impossible movie.  

BMW 6 series... In fact I can tell you there is nothing so great about 6 series. I have driven it before during my valet days. Even a 7 series BMW I used it to drag the engine, haha. Those were the days...

Then we walk up again to Cineleisure... In fact I just want to check out the movies available at both Cathays.

 Alvin and the gang chipmunks...

I asked little Alex where she wants to go after that, she replied she wants to go home. I beat her pat pat ah... We still haven't been to the place we are supposed to go leh. Anyway, we took the MRT; Somerset-Douby Ghaut-circle line to Nicole Highway. We went to Golden Mile Complex for a while... Bought 2 t-shirts for only 400 baht. If back in Bangkok, it will cost about 300 baht or lesser.

 It means... I am so exhausted. Exhausted from what? From every thing lah...

Haha... it means cute girl like to have many boys.

I saw one pic which I think I want to share... OMG!!! This cannot be true...

You think this baby is cute? I will NEVER want my daughter to look like this... Old ppl always say baby must be 白白胖胖 mah...Aiyo, this is too 胖 loh.. all the fats inside.

From Golden Mile we walked towards the shop houses on the left... No much things to see on the way, until we reached Arab street. Little Alex is already napping in my arms. I shake her up a little to wake her up. Few months ago I was already planning to bring her here for lunch, but that time when we were here all the restaurants were still closed. Then I figure out most probably it will only be open for business at night. I gotta search for it for this particular restaurant....


And I managed to find it.... After was like 20 mins of walking and recce the place. Just got my pay/bonus so treat the little girl to some nice food.   

Can't see the sign clearly?

How about now? I guess you never expect there is an Egyptian restaurant existed here in Singapore, right? Of cos' lah, if you don't search for new places in Singapore. 

Egyptian drink called Sahleb... it is creamy milk and cashew nuts.

Fries with cheese... this is for little Alex, in fact. It is not those fries that you see in Mac, not deep fried, so little Alex can eat that. You know what, she she got home she was showing the pic to my mum that today papa took her to eat this and we went to this place. She even can assured to her grandmother that it was not fried so she can eat... haha.

Half chicken BBQ... this is my main dish. The chicken is superb, with spices. Little Alex wants to try some too. I thought it was too spicy for her but to my surprised she still want for more. If I know it I should order one for her too. 

After eating, we went home. Along the way I was asking little Alex whether is she happy today. She nod her head... I ask her now I bring her for food, when I am old will she bring me for food too. She pat my hand and say when she grow up and work she will bring me for food. She will buy for me pearl barley(bubble tea) and chicken wing.



Last Tuesday after our morning shift I went in to M'sia via Tuas 2nd link with my colleagues.



 Steamed fish...

 Prawn with cereals...

 Kang kong...

 Kailan with oyster sauce...

 Tom Yam soup...

 Chili crab...

 Lemon Chicken...

 Deep fried fish...
waiting for the food to be served...

Group photo...

After dinner, we decided to went shopping nearby. I just follow along cos' I don't know any place in JB. Here are some pics for the outing...

Got a big Giant store inside... 



this is a dessert shop... The lightings are really beautiful, but from this pic you can really see it.

Not to delay my sleep cos' I need to get up early to bring little Alex to school. 




No comments: