Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The cat outside my house just give birth to 4 little kittens on Sunday midnight... Throughout the night I can hear the little kittens meowing outside. Earlier on, the cat even got into our house and refused to go out, no matter what we did to shoo her out. Last resort, we con her using a cooked fish.

2 kittens drinking milk... Can you see the blood stains there?

and another 2 kittens sleeping peacefully


Lately it keeps on raining, so we gave the a carton and some cloth inside... The kids from next door like to play with the kittens. They will laugh and giggle outside my house.

Cat family still sleeping when I peep at them...


Lately I did a computation of friends on my Facebook and this is what I get...

Wow... I didn't know that...


Little Alex likes to draw little pictures when she is in happy mood. After drawing she will throw it away, so before she throws them into the trash bin I took a picture of it first.

Haha, her drawings is so funny... Got all sorts of things... She even include ghost and rocket...

You want to guess what this drawing represents? 

Haha... this is what she brought home from school last week. She can even proudly take it out from her bag and show me...

No comments: