Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yesterday went to Golden Mile again... Got nothing better to do, 555...

I just got to know that Nicole Highway MRT, it was just behind 5 mins walk away. Poor me used to walk from Lavender MRT, so far away. Now got the circle line so convenient...

This restaurant is the largest at Golden Mile... it has a few outlets too.


That time little Alex was running around so I can't really shop around the place. She is at home so I can explore floor by floor.

You know what it means? haha...


I know there is a Muay Thai gym there but I just can't find it. Now I finally locate it...


Saw some females are training there. They charged by per sessions or unlimited sessions, and it's not cheap...


As I was walking along 2nd floor I saw this poster. Prik Thai ka!!! Too bad it was over now...

I tell you, her vocal is really super... I like her songs very much.











Recently little Alex got the mood to draw cute little things on paper... All the faces she drew will have a smiley face.
She even give herself 5 stars for her own work...

 Got bunny, fish balls, pineapple, mandarin orange, apple, peach

No comments: