Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Last nite went down town to watch Transformers. Haha, the graphics are really great, compared to when we were young when we watched Transformers cartoon on TV...

Iluma Bugis... I only been there once, with little Alex. That time she was sleeping so I guess she got no impression about that place.
took this shot while I was at the escalator to collect my tickets.
.
.
The show is nice to watch, but the cinema is pretty small and the show is more than 2 hours.
.
.
Some backdated pics...
I come across this book at NTUC @Jurong Point. His philosophy still lives on, to thousands of people, maybe millions of people. "What the human mind believes, the human body can achieve".
How he define DESIRE? Determine, Evaluate, Set, Identify, Repeat, Each day.
.
.
Took little Alex to JurongPoint few days ago, cos I was doing night shift later so we cannot go too far. She said she wants to eat ice kacang so we went to search for desserts and I saw this nice shop selling many kinds of desserts so I think w can try it out.



Mocha flavour...

Bandung flavour..
.
Bandung flavour is supposed to be for little Alex but after eating a bit of hers, she wants mine too so we exchange ours. And it was a mistake to order 2 cos' I end up eating both. Should have share it with her...
.
.
Last Tuesday little Alex didn't go to school cos' her school send me a referral letter to have an appointment with the Refraction Clinic @SGH. It seems that little Alex didn't pass her eyesight test that was taken in her school earlier on.
.
We were there early and we went for the test again. For us, it's those A, E, F... but for kids it's those pics like aeroplane, burger, bicycle, etc. They are given a list of pics and they are to point out which pics is shown on the screen against the list.
.
And little Alex passed the test.... I was told that during in her school, she didn't able to identify the little aeroplane, that's why I will get this referral letter. So she is okay with her eyesight lah... Aiyo scared me sia.
.
After that, we went to Vivocity for lunch.

Super Star burger...

I eat the burger and little Alex eat the fries. She seems to like tomato sauce a lot. She wants to dip her fries in it and even dip her little finger and lick it.
.
After our lunch, I took little Alex to try out some clothes at one of the boutique for kids, took a few photos for her in the changing room too. It turns out to be pretty nice shots with my iphone but I got grounded by the staffs for taking pics there. So we left the place...
.
.
Then following Sat we went to Vivocity again. This time round we are going to Sentosa...
.
We had our lunch at the Banquet first. Little Alex wants to eat fries again, but I told her papa want to eat noodles, so after I taken my lunch we shall go and find our fries.

炒福建虾面


When it comes, I ask her if she wants to eat a bit? She nod her head, so I let her try a bit.. and she end up eating it herself. haha... See, I knew that. Her papa is smarter than her lah...
.
So I ordered another one for myself...
小锅面


You must be surprised why there is no noodles cos' little Alex is eating it. When this arrives, she doesn't want the 炒福建虾面 anymore and she wants my noodles, so I gave it to her.
.
.
And you know what, she no longer wants her fries after that. So we took the mono-rail to Sentosa.

Aiyo, of cos we are not in this mono-rail lah... This was taken before we went to Sentosa...

OMG!!! I didn't teach her that, dunno where she learns it from...

*Side-tracked a bit*

This is my latest book I bought from Popular bookstore. 20 millions copies sold worldwide...
.
.
Little Alex got a spanking from me cos' she went missing at Sentosa for a while. I told her to stand there and wait for me but she went missing, leaving her bag behind. I gotta search for her before she appeared again. I ask her where she went and she was pointing to that direction. It seems she went looking for food cos' she was hungry. So we went to that direction and guess what we found... KFC.
.
So afterall this little lass is smart, heh?
.
After her KFC fries, she told me she was sleepy and wants to go home. So we took the mono-rail back to main island again.
.
.
Took some shots at the promotion there @Vivocity.



You think it's worth? I dunno, maybe... not. But to give your family and kids a sweet memories, I think it's worth.
Little Alex's new dress... She choose it herself so I guess she will wear it.

This is at Sweet Tornado @Yishun. Almond & sesame with 汤圆. This dessert doesn't comes with the 2 汤圆, but I add them to it.



No comments: