Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bought this real cool stuff @ Jurong Point...
.
In fact I have already been eyeing this thing for a long time. I first saw it was at Vivocity. Just when I got the money and I went back, it was gone. It was always on my mind... where can I find it again? Where can I find it again? And now since I found it selling at Jurong Point, I bought it immediately.
.
Nature Creation® is the leading manufacturer and distributor of natural hot & cold herbal packs in the USA. We only use top quality herbs (food grade), which are mixed to create an effective aromatic formula. Together with the grains, which maintain the heating and cooling effects, the packs can provide great relief for common body pains, minor headaches, stress, muscle stiffness, and more.
.
The unique blend of Nature Creation® natural herbs includes chamomile, cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, white willow, yarrow, and yellow-dock root. In addition, flax seed and wheat are added to the blend as the heating and cooling components.
.
.
Full set... It comes with many colours but I was thinking the colours got nothing to do with what was inside then why bother so much about the colours. So I choose this red colour one.
.
Shoulder pack... very good for me, haha... I tried it once, just 15 mins and I feel so shiok.
.
for lower torso, good for tummy and lower back ache.
.
this is good esp for little Alex if she is running a fever. Can use it for her head and neck...
.
for the eyes... very relaxing and this can only be used cold.
.
.
Yesterday took little Alex out... In the morning I told her to write her Chinese spelling first before we go out. She dun seems to like Chinese a lot, but still she has to learn. Got a hard time for her to sit down at the table and practice her Chinese.
.
Then I bathe for her and we went out. My mother said now little Alex is a big girl already we cannot bathe together anymore. I bathe first then I help her to bathe, but when her grandmother is not around I bathe together with her, to save time and save water mah... haha. Anyway, I dun see what is the problem for that. Some people dun even want to bathe their own kids. I told my mother that some people dun even know how their own kids backside looks like.
.
We went to Juroing Point first to have our lunch. She wanted to eat french fries, so we went to Carl's Junior.
.
.
Oreo flavour shake. The fries I skipped it cos' all fries looks the same...
.
.
When the little lass is full and happy, we went to town area. I planned to take her to Bugis/Arab street/Haji Lane. We alighted the train at City Hall and walk to Bugis. Little Alex want to eat grapes, so we went to Cold Storage to see if there are any grapes. There are grapes for sale, but she wants something else. She said she want to eat cherries....
.
.
It was more expensive than grapes but it was worth the money. It was sweet and nicer.
.
.
We gotta find some place where we can sit down... Walked around Bugis Junction and we managed to find a place where not much people will pass by. Little Alex was eating the grapes while I snap pics of her eating. She almost finished 50% of it and I doesn't want to carry it with me so I finished the rest for her.
.
Then we crossed over the road and I took her for a walk along Haji Lane/Arab street....
.
.
                                                                              Nice grafitti, huh?
.
.
I think I should visit it again during night time cos' many of the shops are closed. Those selling clothes are open but those cateries and restaurants are still closed. I think it's a nice place to shop for clothes cos' the clothes are unique, you can't find them at Orchard Road or anywhere else.
.
.
I wanted to take little Alex for, maybe ice cream or some food here but as you can see the shutters is still down.
.
.
Since it was not opened yet so we left and head back to Bugis. We passed by Rafflies Hospital and little Alex says she want to pee, so we went in to look for the toilet. You know what, she can go to the toilet all by herself. I told her that I'll be waiting for her outside and she needs to go by herself.
.
And she steadily go to the toilet herself. When she came out, she told me she has wash her hands too.
.
.
                                     Taken @Raffles Hospital. It was Sunday and not much patients there...
.
.
We left the place quickly cos' little Alex is making a lot of noise there. I told her to keep quiet and it is a hospital...
.
Then I saw there is this Coffee Bean outlet there, little Alex pull my shirt and she wants to eat cake. I took her in and check out what cakes they have for today... I told little Alex to sit at the table while I order the cake and Iced Blended..
.
.
                             Red Velvet cake... This is nice. Not too sweet and it's red in colour...
.
.
No much people at the outlet... haha I love it. We stay there for like an hour before little Alex told me she is tired and she wants to sleep. So I carry her in my arms and I told her to sleep for a while before we go home.
.
.
I was walking along Raffles City to find for my iphone4 casing... Little Alex has obviously grown heavier now.
.
.
I and waiting to see wht it got in store for us.
.

No comments: