Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So boring... so boring... Now everyone is asleep in the house except me.

Shall update my blog before I go to bed.

Next month will be July...

There are some pics that was taken some time ago and I better get to my pics now...

Little Alex's new bag... It was about the same size as the old one that she is carrying to school...

Dale... I doesn't know is Dale is a male or female... My father bought for her a bear from Malaysia and my mother was saying the bear is a male bear, so little Alex keep telling us she wants a girl bear.

On Sunday, took little Alex out again. She wanted to go to Jurong Point, I dunno why... So we went there first. Shop around there for a while then I conned her to go down to Orchard. We alighted the train at Somerset, thought of taking her for a decent meal but she doesn't want to eat at the place I planned to go. She hold my hand and walk upwards... We keep walking from Orchard Central till ION....

I ask her what she actually want to eat. She told me she wants to eat burger, so we went to Wendy's. I had my burger and share with her some. She had her fries and share with me some. After lunch, we went to Border's.

Tin Tin!!! It was so long ago that I last get to read it... It was during my primary school days that I read Tin Tin. I didn't expect to still find it in Singapore now...

More Tin Tin...

I show little Alex the magazines and she somehow like reading them and wants me to tell her the story. So I tell her a little and then let her read on her own.


I tell her that the books on the shelf are untidy and if she is a good girl, then she should help to tidy them. And she really did...

See the difference now?

We stay at Border's a while more before we left the place to another location.

Basically we are walking up and down the streets, my aim is to make her tired so that she can sleep early when we reached home.

Took some pics along the way...

Hamilton plane...




2 cute bunnies...

Opposite Hilton hotel I saw there is this open house at the Royal Thai Embassy, so I took little Alex there to take a look what's in there.

It sure attracts many visitors with this banner...


Selling clothes at this side... and accessories at the other side.


Too bad now it's no more... today it should be all cleared.


We didn't buy anything there cos' she told me she wants to go to Chinatown... I never take here there before so we took the train and alight at Chinatown station. I bought for her a strawberry bubble tea on the way there. Got a crowd gathering just outside the station so we go and take a look what's happening...

this old uncle is singing 我问天...


 
Didn't waste much time there, I just snap a pic of him and off we go.
 

Chinatown street... The sky is still bright, we should have come here after 7pm or so. The time was about 5:30pm still.

haha... I wonder is this is real or not... I guess maybe it's true cos' there are quite a number of customers at the restaurant.


saw this pregnant cat lying on the pavement. Even though it was awake it didn't bother when I was close-up take her pics. Too lazy, I guess...

Chendol... so rich in coconut milk and melaka gula... I think it's worth trying if you ever been there.
After our dessert, I asked little Alex does she wants to go another place to play. She shake her head "No... I want to go home to sleep." So we took the train back home.

I thought she will be dead tired when we reached home at 9pm but she still awake, only managed to sleep around 11pm.

No comments: