Thursday, May 05, 2011

Took little Alex out last Sunday... Didn't know where to take her cos' she has been to almost all the malls in town area. I think maybe she will like to go to Vivocity cos' it has been ages since we went there. I mean I did went there before but not with little Alex for a long time already.
.
She got 2/2 for her Chinese and English spellings so I promise her to give her a treat and a drink. You cannot bluff her cos' she can remember whatever you promise her...
.


Forget what is the name of this cake... something banana something chocolate...
.
Anyway, it doesn't matter so much now. I find this cake very sweet although it's nice to eat.
.


Saw this armour, so snap a pic of it... Dunno promoting what show or event.
.

.
I side-tracked a bit now.... Posted a back-dated pic.
.
This is a Ford car... I think got like 100 yrs old now... Or maybe not so old lah... I snap this pic oso forget to take a pic of the sign that introduced this car. It was really sunny and hot at that time. The interior is really old and antique, man.
.
.
Ok, back to my post now... Vivocity got nothing much to do window-shopping. There are many ppl but if you got no money, you can't buy anything, right?
.
Then I thought of bringing her to somewhere east side... Initially I plan to take her to the airport (again?!?!) but when the train reached Tanah Merah station, I didn't alight so we went to Tampines. Just at that instant, I was telling myself why not take her to Tampines? Afterall there are 3 shopping malls there.
.
We went to Tampines One as our first stop. That is the damn place where I work in 2008 as a valet during weekends. The basement carpark only got over 200 lots, where got enough? Tampines Mall got over 800 lots and Century Square got over 600 lots. Just after 12pm and the whole carpark is full. I have never been there before shopping, so it was my first time. We walked from this floor to the next floor. Got $900 from the Government for the Election so I buy some new clothes for little momo.
.
We went to Fox cos' there is a promotion there.
.

She choose this top herself. I told her what she like papa to buy for her and she went "missing" only then appear with this top.
.


I told her to get another top cos' if I buy 2 then it will cost $13.90 each. And she choose this one, with high heels shoes.
.

this dress is what I wanted to get for her. I think she need to wear dresses more... The black dress, the white top is I got it from her wardrobe to add on.
.
.
You know, yesterday I was fetching her from school and we were sitting just in front of a shoe shop. Little Alex actually went in and start trying the shoes there. She took them off the shelves and try them on. She even went up to the sales assistant and ask her to let her try this black shoes this white shoes. She even lead the sales assistant by the hand to the other side to try another pair or shoes. The whole scenario is just like what you see in the malls those ladies trying out the shoes. One pair after one pair... I think when she grows up, she will be like those... Now she already shows she is like to buy hair clips and hair bands.
.
.

This pic is actually some time ago...

No comments: