Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is Vesak Day, little Alex doesn't need to go to school so I took her out. She was so happy that she doesn't need to go to school today, haha... Children are all like that.
.
So we took a bus there... We are already in the bus when little Alex said she feels like vomiting so I quickly alight from the bus, just in case she really vomited out. The bus is pretty packed with passengers... We alighted at Jurong East and gotta walk quite a distance to the MRT. The Sun is so hot and she keep complaining "hot hot...".
.
We alighted at City Hall, it's time for our lunch and I thought of taking her for some noodles but the shop was no longer there... We ended up at KFC @Funan Centre. After that, we went to Orchard... that is where i initially want to go. Went to ION, went to Louis Vuitton to check out the price for Trevi PM and MM. Only got to know that there is no MM available, only comes in PM and GM. So I left the place and took little Alex to Starbucks. I always frequent the one at Tanglin Mall cos' I get to sit at the couch, haha. We stay there for about an hour before taking little Alex somewhere else.
.
Before I continue with my post, let's just side track and take a look at her handiwork lately.
.




Dun know what is all the drawing all about. Tell her to practice in her spellings and this is what she draw on the book. Sigh.....
.

.

Let's get to our post again...

.

We had our lunch and our coffee break, little Alex wants to have her dessert too. I told her we need to get to Somerset for our dessert, shall we take a bus there? She said "no.. I want to walk". I told her it's very hot and it's quite far, she said she want to walk... so we walk. Well, it should say it's me who walk there cos' half way at Takashimaya she was telling me she wants to sleep. I gotta carry her in my arms. She is now a hefty 15 kg little girl. I went to Meritus Mandarin Hotel for a rest. There are some seats at the shopping mall below where I can rest a while.

.

I managed to get a long couch there, all by myself. Of cos' I am not so selfish to occupy the whole couch by myself, I sit at the corner. There are people who comes and sit beside me, and left, and comes another one. I remember there is this girl who is telling her little brother not to make so much noise cos' 小妹妹 is sleeping, *Shh....*

.

I doesn't know how long I rest there, I get up and went off. Check it out if there is any clothes to get for little Alex... Nope, so I left the place.

.

I walked all the way till City Hall, then I wake little Alex up. She doesn't want to wake up yet but I just don't care. I put her down and she was making a lot of noise. Her hair is messy and I pull her to one side to comb her hair. She continue to make a lot of noise until I told her that we are going to have dessert, then she quiet down.

.

We walked a big round... from Citi link to Marina Square then back to Raffles City (if you know what I mean), and I saw this cool dessert shop @Raffles City.

.



柠檬草王子 Lemongrass Jelly with Mango & Black Pearls

.

酷糯米小笙 Black Glutinous Rice with Coconut Ice Cream & Honey Pearls.

.

The desserts are quite nice, not too expensive too. Usual, little Alex will eat mine and give me hers....

No comments: