Monday, May 23, 2011

Little Alex is still sleeping so I shall blog a bit before she wakes up and start to disturb me.

I find that she loves to draw pictures when she was supposed to practice in her spellings. Anyway, I snap some pics of her drawings here....








Please dun ask me what did she draw... I got no idea too. I think it's good for her to explore in her own. Kids got no lack of imaginations.

.

When little Alex got full marks for her spellings or 听写, she will come home and show us. She will take out her exercise book and show us the 2/2 and the sticker the teacher give to her. If she gets 1/2, she won't want to show you her exercise book. And when she gets 0/2, then she will hide her exercise book away. When you try to take her exercise book out from her bag, she will run towards you and shout "Stop, cannot see cannot see...." and pushes you away.
.
.
Yesterday took little Alex out again. Long story short... We went to Orchard Road... City Hall... Marina Square. She keep on whining she wants to eat dessert, so we went around to search for it. At last I told her that we cannot find any nice desserts shop around so why not we go and have cake. So we went to Marina Square...

.

Then I saw Secret Recipes...
.

Mixed Fruit Yogurt...


Choco Chip Walnut..

No comments: