Monday, April 04, 2011

Okay, little Alex is in her school now... Today she got Chinese spelling, so when she gets home later we shall see how many marks she get. Just before I take her to school, she knows the words so I think she should have no problem. Last week, she got 2/2 and I treated her to a meal. I told her if today she scores 2/2 then over the weekend, I will treat her to eat cake and drink something. If she gets 1/2 then she only gets to drink no cakes. . She asks me "what if I get 0/2?" . I told her 0/2 will ganna beat backside till red red.... . My mother bought for little Alex some new toys for her. She loves to cook so now she gets to prepare pizza for us. She will slice it and serve to you, and you better eat it or else she will get angry and start jumping around.
.
Cool set of pizza, huh? I was laughing when little Alex was drinking from the bottle of chilli... haha! . . She also has her little fishing game. I know this game set was like been existing for like 30 years already. Little Alex enjoying fishing so let he be. She doesn't really know how to fish it up, all she did was she will catch the fish up and open its mouth and put the hook in... "ahh! I catch it..."
.
.
You know what, when I got more fish than her, she will grab my fish and put them at her side. . . Last Saturday, I took little Alex out again. I already planned to take her to Marina Bay Sands. The previous week, it was raining so we didn't make it there. This time we have to go there, no matter what. When we left home, I wanted to go to Somerset first. We took the MRT, and little Alex is whining that she is hungry. I told her to wait till we are at Somerset then we can find food there. She doesn't want to wait for so long, so we alighted at Tiong Bahru and we had lunch at KFC. She ate my whipped potato, coleslaw and a piece of chicken. She is sure very hungry, man... . After lunch we went to City Hall, ready to explore MBS... Little Alex was running all over the place.
.
Saw this statue... Looks cool, so snap a pic of it. I also snapped it with little Alex posing but she doesn't look good in the pic, cos' she is trying to touch the statue when I tell her to look in front.
. Wow... I didn't know there is actually a river that flows in MBS, and you can even sit in the boat rowing. .
.
Me and little Alex chased it and this is where the starting/ending place. You need to pay a fee and someone will row the boat for you.
.
Saw this dog statue, can you see little Alex's hand there?
.
.
This is the talk of the town, Lion King...
.
.
Little Alex said she wants to eat strawberry so we went hunting for it at MBS. We managed to find it at the supermarket but it was damn expensive. $20 a packet, organic woh... I took little Alex out of the place and she doesn't want to leave. She keep on pointing her finger back there, I told her we can get it cheaper at Raffles City.
.
I couldn't find any strawberry there, instead I bought for her blueberries. I tell her big ones are papa one, small ones are momo one. We are sitting along the way between SMU and City Hall MRT. .
.
Then I ask little Alex where shall we go next. She said she want to go playground, so I told her we are going to Orchard Central to see if there is any nice clothes for her. When we got there, the stall was not there anymore. So we left the place, to Plaza Singapura cos' now little Alex said she wants to buy sticker.
.
I got a hard time find stickers for her, floor after floor we searched... finally managed to get for her stickers. Phew....
Take a pic of little Alex in front of a giant shoe...

No comments: