Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yesterday took little Alex out. When I reached home after my night shift, she was already waiting for me in the living room. She was eating ice cream, when she saw me she give me her ice cream. She said she can't finished woh...
.

So I quickly push her into the bathroom to bathe and we went out. I planned to take her to the Coffee Club at Takashimaya, so we took a bus to Boon Lay MRT station. When we reached Bouna Vista station, she was making a lot of noise so I alighted there. "Hey, why not we go to the Coffee Club at Holland Village?" So we went there. The weather is really hot and I'm wearing black, sweating all over.
.
I checked out the menu first before entering, to make sure I can utilise the M1 voucher I redeemed. I asked to be seated at the 2nd floor. Basically we are the one customers at the 2nd floor. Little momo was whining that she wants to eat cake and I oso promised her to treat her cakes. She was saying she want a small cake dun want big cake cos' small cake is cheaper. She will keep on repeating that she cut one for papa, one for mama and one for yeye.
.
I show her to menu asking what she wants to order, she was like scanning through the menu and very quickly she was pointing to this Berry Smoothie. I also ordered for myself a drink and of cos' not forgetting her cake. I got for her the most sinful most delicious cake of all, Muddy Mud Pie.
.
Berry Smoothie

Green Apple & Mojito Mint, that is for me...

Muddy Mud Pie, see how sinful was it? It was a wonder how not to gain an extra kg after you consume it, haha...
.
When the Berry Smoothie and Green Apple & Mojito Mint arrived, little Alex wants my drink. She pushed hers to me... I tried to snatch it back but she doesn't let me. So I gotta con her a bit...
.
This Muddy Mud Pie, basically it was a ice cream cake. I tell you, it was really nice and it was so sweet. Little Alex was eating it till her hands and face was stained with the chocolate. She obviously not able to finish it all by herself, so I help her... hehe.
.
We are eating there for quite a long time. Little Alex was playing with the mud pie. Instead of it looks like a mud pie, it becomes a mud pie (if you can visualise it how does mud looks like). It becomes a pool of.... Okay, I cut it here.
.
Then comes a mother with her new born baby. Little Alex keep looking at them, I told her that is how she looks like too when she is newly born. We finished up with our mud pie and I took her to wash up a bit. We left the place after footing the bill and I took her to walk around Holland Village a while.
.
Then we took bus #7 to Orchard. It was raining when we arrived there at Somerset. Little Alex was sleeping on my shoulders, you know something nice happens when I was at the traffic light. One girl offers me her umbrella to cross the road while she share with her friend. Initially I turned her down but she keep on passing me her umbrella, so I guess it would be kinda rude to refuse her anymore. We went to Somerset @313 to take shelter from the rain first.
.
Little Alex wakes up and she is hungry, so I took her to find something to eat. She said she want to eat fish ball, so I got for her. She is indeed very hungry cos' she finished all 3 in one go. Normally she will only eat 2 and keep the last one in her bag.
.
She is still hungry so I took her to have her lunch. She dun want to sit in the tall chair, she said she won't run around... But she still runs around. I had to catch her back, put her on the chair... and she runs away again. And guess what, she vomitted. It was lucky cos' I knew it was coming and managed to turn her away but it still stains her dress. I had to take her to buy a new dress... I was thinking where to get a new dress in Somerset area, then I remember there is a flea market at Orchard Central. And true enough, I got her a nice blue dress for only $10. I took her to the toilet to change into it while I washed off the stain from her old dress. I was finding for the toilet and I ask little Alex where was it. She coolly point to the direction... Smart girl.
.
She loves her new dress and she was like dancing around. I told her not to jump around again or else she will vomit again. We went to City Hall, I was thinking of taking her to Marina Bay Sands. We exit via Esplanade, along the way I took some pics of the display there.


Don't ask me what does this means...
.
.
In fact I was already walking towards Marina Bay Sands when the sky begins to rain. So I decided not to go there anymore. It was quite a distance through. We still need to reach Helix Bridge before reaching Marina Bay Sands. So I carry her and cross over the road to Marina Square.
.
And there is another surprise there...

There is this mega balloon exhibition going on. Everything is made from balloons. Many people are posing and taking pics there. I took little Alex a tour inside.
.
.
Then little Alex was telling me she wants to go home, and the time is only 4 pm. So okay, we went home. She was sleeping when we are inside the MRT. I guess she is too tired from all the walking.

No comments: