Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Sunday took little Alex out on the streets again... It has been some time since I took her out, cos' all the previous weekends are spent at home coaching her spelling for the tests the following weeks.

Since she has done pretty well in her English, so I decided to reward her a bit.

I treat her to a Hershey pie... She was busy eating and refused to look into the camera. I had to hold down her hand to snap a few pics. I told her to leave some for me, and she really did.

This is "how" much she leaves for me to eat.... 'darn'
.
But never mind lah, she is my little Alex mah.
.
.
Actually I thought of bringing her to Coffee Club for some cakes and maybe some nice cold coffee but I think I shall leave it for the next time. Till then, we can have some little time over the weekend. After my payday and bonus is coming on the way, can take little Alex for something nice. I think it's time to change her Spongebob backpack and ger for her some nice clothes.
.
Thought of bringing her to the Singapore Discovery Centre, you know I can put her in front of the mirror and make her disappear, haha. After that we can have lunch at Burger King or Pastamania nearby. I think Pastamania will be better cos' she likes to eat mee/noodles.
.
Did I mention to you before that now little Alex learninng how to play laptop? Still remember I got for her a laptop from M1 loyality program a ASUS laptop that doesn't comes with a CD-ROM? Yeah, she will take it out and wants to see her own pics. That little lass will even ask me to teach he which is the ON button... where to press to see herself...
.
Ok, time to take her to school now.

No comments: