Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just sent little Alex to school... now got nothing to do for the time being. Later need to listen to audio training, so today I shall blog about little Alex's children.

this one is call 大头. Sometimes little Alex will bring her go out put in her bag.

this one is call 魔鬼... It was actually a gift from one of my KL friends.

this is snake. It is a given to her by one of the 7-Eleven staff, can't remember which 7-Eleven now... So being cute and noti oso got privilege one.

this is Tweety Bird. I can't remember why I bought this for her now... Little Alex seldom bring her out, dunno why...

this is cunning bear bear... how we got him is actually someone thrown him away at the staircase so we wash it clean and give it to little Alex.

this one is call CJ7.... I bought it at Changi Airport T3.

this one is Hello Kitty, everyone knows lah... Little Alex use to say " papa fever momo fever tweety bird fever bear bear fever, etc.. hello kitty no fever" then I will ask , her why hello kitty no fever leh, she will reply me why hello kitty got fever leh... i will tell her cos' hello kitty got drink water so she got no fever loh...

this one is call 小叮当. It was my birthday gift for her 2nd birthday...

this one is the latest member, his name is call Momo anak. I bought it at Sun Plaza...

So much for the introduction, it's time to lie down for a while.

No comments: