Monday, February 07, 2011

Some late pics...
.
In fact it should be posted last week, before CNY but my wireless device suddenly went berserk and it died... Natural death, woh. You know, now it still kicking and alive... then you go to bed kissing him.... the next morning you wake up and he didn't wake up... you tried to wake him up but he didn't... No vital signs of surviving, no pulse, no chance...
.
So during the few days of CNY I have to learn how to survive without Internet access... Maybe then I can save many many money cos' I didn't surf net during the night. My power bills can go down, like from $200 to $50 loh... You siao ah!!! 10 days only leh, you tink 1000 days meh...
.
Anyway, see what pics I took on the CNY eve when I took little Alex out. She doesn't want to go to school lately, cos' she claimed that her teachers always scold her in class. Well, she isn't telling a lie cos' it's true that the teachers always scold her. According to them, little Alex doesn't seems to be following what they told her to do. She keep doing her own things in class... Well, this can be good and bad, in both ways. If you know the story of Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein. They both like to day dream in class and was branded morons and idiots. But I think that little Alex could be pretty far from that calibre yet, so right now it's bad for her to do that, in class.
.
So I took little Alex to Orchard Road... So many ppl there. I wanted to take her to Vivocity but she doesn't want to go.
.
Year of the Rabbit, a big fat rabbit here...


I can't figure it out what design is this, but anyway I still take a pic of it.
.
.
We went to Carrefour @P.S to shop around. So many ppl are shopping at the last minute. My planning is to drag some time in there so that little Alex and I can go home for dinner later. I put her in the shopping cart and push her around. But when we passed by the strawberry section, she said she wanted to eat. I tried to con her that we are buying it when we reached home but she didn't buy that, so we ended up choosing what box is the best to buy. You know, stuffs on offer tend to be mouldy or whatsoever. True enough, we saw some boxes are really infested with moulds. Little Alex was like pretending to be a typical auntie choosing the strawberries... She point to this box and say "mouldy..." then the other box and say "mouldy..." I managed to find 2 "best" boxes and show to her to choose which one she want. She will lift up her hand, swing it to the back and then point the one to me. So that's the box we are getting.
.
And you know what we are queueing up at the counter with only one miserable product to pay, whereas the others are loading their carts with lots of stuffs. The cashier was like asking me "only this one?" and I said "Yes..." She kinda give me that sheepish look.
.
So we are sitting opposite Park Mall to eat our strawberries. Little Alex loves to eat them and she alone ate about 70% of them. I peel off the leaves for her to eat and I was busy taking pics of her greedy look, niak niak....
.
My mother told us to be back home for dinner at 6pm, we reached home about 6:30pm. Little Alex was sleeping in my arms when we are taking the train back home. I laid her down and she wakes up already. So I push her into the bathroom and wash her pat pat, then we had dinner. As usual, little Alex wants to eat what's in your plate...

No comments: