Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Alex is getting bigger and smarter...
.
Now she has spelling tests every week, let's see how she fare...
.
.
I got no idea why some if the pics are still rotate to the right. I already get it done when I upload them here. Anyway, little Alex is so happy whenever I went to fetch her from school. When I received her at the door, she will pull my hand, took out her exercise book and show me the stickers the teacher pastes for her.
.
Now she insists to bathe her own, she doesn't want me to wash for her. Even when she needs to wash her pat pat, she will push me out of the bathroom. She insists to dress herself, she knows which is front and back. In the past, she doesn't know how to differentiate which is which and she will wear panties the other way round or the top inside out. Now she can tell me "this is front, this got the little tag so this is the back".
.
Soon, I guess she can go to the toilet on her own already...
.
.
Last Friday I went to the World Vision gathering for new sponsors @ Central level 4 NPVC. I thought some food will be provided but when I reached there, there is none. Anyway, it's only 1 ½ hrs meeting.
Can you spot where am I sitting?
.
At least during this 1 ½ hrs, we get to know where our money goes. In order to help the children, we need to help the family and the community as well. So our money actually goes to develop the area, help the community to be able to grow crops and plantations, buy tools, educate the farmers how to grow crops better, provide education to the children. The whole project will take about 10-15 yrs. Once the aim is achieved, then World Vision will move out and concentrate on another area.
.
It is like "teach a man how to fish instead of giving him a fish".

No comments: