Friday, January 28, 2011

Been some time since I last blogged...

Just update a bit here since the most naughtiest girl on Earth is sleeping soundly, no one will come and climb onto my lap and press my laptop anyhow...

Recently I did something I never done before...

I bought a book online, from Amazon.com....

Nice book, though. Not very long the story.


When to Orchard few days ago to Triple One Somerset, done the things I need to do then when I was walking I saw this decoration @ION...

Can you see that it looks like a rabbit folded in paper?


Some more rabbits...


Do you find the smile on the rabbit face is a bit weird?


Maybe not so nice hor....

Then I went to West Mall to catch a movie, Season of The Witch... It's still early so I watched this performance by a group of China artists.






video

Enjoy the drum beat performance...

No comments: