Saturday, December 11, 2010

On Thursday our company gives us a treat at Straits Kitchen @ Hyatt Hotel.


Spot this big Christmas tree at the lobby...


Chilli crab!! Yum Yum...


Roasted chicken...

what i got in my plate...fried carrot cake, fired rice, veggies, steam fish..

prawns, otak otak, mutton, beef, chicken...

my sugar cane juice...

po-piah.. someone can't finished it so I help him...

black chicken soup... very nutritious...

satay... 3 chicken and one beef...

last but not least, black seasame and coconut ice cream...

Lots of glassware...


Plates, bowls, etc...

It was a night of eating and eating. I was so full that I almost can't stand up, nearly want to puke out. Luckily I didn't or else I will need to pay it myself, haha.


So much thanks to Bryan for getting me this wonderful book. I couldn't make it the training and I send him a request to help me get the book. Can you imagine a Nobel Laureate in Medicine talks to you on the stage personally? It was like you having Albert Enstein today...


Today at the Popular bookstore, I bought another wonderful book... I already had the Guide 2, now I bought the Guide 1.

No comments: