Saturday, December 04, 2010

Last nite, little Alex and I went for star glazing...

Just bought 3 packs of luminous stars from Popular bookstore... In fact I got this idea long long ago, when little Alex is still little momo. That time she is still a baby so she might not be able to appreciate the stars, unlike now.

While she is still in school, I pasted the stars all over the ceiling. So when she is home, I took her by the hand and switch off the lights. Her face is filled with grins and I told her to lie on the mattress for a nicer view.


See the big star below the smaller star? Yeah, that's Papa star and Momo star...


Twinkle twinkle little stars...
.
.
Little Alex even wants to show her grandmother... She went to tap my mother's hand and pull her into the room, then she points to the stars.
.
Maybe I should also include the crescent moon and planets... What do you think?
.
Soon will be getting my bonus, time to get a bicycle for little Alex too.

No comments: