Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just now I was trying to register the new ASUS laptop for Windows 7, and i got a shock of my life... It doesn't have a CD drive!!! It prompted me to create a Recovery DVD, I touch and find, dun have woh... and I have to connect to an external DVD drive if I want to create one.
.
Might as well forget it, man.
.
Anyway, it's for little Alex to "play" with, so I guess she oso doesn't know what is a CD drive.
.
Talking about this little Alex, She is getting her new bicycle. I think it's time for her to do a bit or cycling here and there, cos' the kids at the playground don't really give way to her. They would hog at the slide below and little Alex couldn't slide down. So we decided to get her a bicycle.
.
Lately she has defected to my mum. Now little Alex doesn't want to sleep with me at nite. I lay her bed for her, beside mine, and she would get up after lying down for a short while, took her pillow and went to the room next door....
.
I just bought a DVD player and little Alex can listen to her 打工仔... She just loves to hear this song. Just in case you're wondering what song title is that, it's 許冠傑 's 半斤八兩.
.
Last few weeks, little Alex is sick and the doctor told us to give her only 4 ounces of milk, just in case she will cough and vomit. My mother tell her to drink only 4 ounces of milk, and I once give her 5 ounces of milk. She will run to my mother and tell her "papa give me 5, not 4..."
.
She drew on the wall with her colour pencils and when my mother questioned her who draw on the wall, she will quickly bao-toh "papa draw one/yeye draw one.... not momo draw..." Last nite my mother couldn't find her sweets and little Alex told my mother that "papa took your sweets... you go and scold him later". It was covered by the newspaper....
.
Yesterday I had a meeting the teachers session at her school. Her form teacher said little Alex is very quiet in class and there are times where she will just sit and stare at her classmates when doing their writing. Initially the teachers thought she can't understand what they told her to do or she can't speak/listen. Later they discovered she is really smart. They said she actually understands very well, it was just that she doesn't want to write and not doesn't know how to write. When they told her that if she doesn't finish writing then later she can't go to the playground, she quickly finishes hers.
.
Now every morning when she wakes up, she will go and wash her hands and rinse her mouth by herself.

No comments: