Saturday, November 06, 2010

Today took little Alex out again.
.
Early morning, she is naughty. She doesn't want to go and bathe, and I gotta catch her in.
.
I intend to take her to some buffets or so. Took the bus from my block and head to Orchard. Little Alex was sleeping in my arms when we reached. We alighted at Paragon, and the time is still early so we strolled there. Went to Basement and see what's there nice to eat... Saw Fish & Co. Check out wat's on their menu, nothing special...
.
I was taking little Alex to search for ATM machine, can't find where's POSB/DBS ATM so we left the place and went to Heeren. I queue up, and when it's my turn... I flip open my wallet and I got a shock of my life....
.
I forgot my ATM card!!!
.
The good news is I still got $30 with me.... So I gotta budget myself...
.
For lunch, I share pineapple rice with little Alex @ Somerset 313. I separate carefully hers and mine so that I won't over-eat. No drinks at the food court, instead we went to Burger King for ice lemon tea. Little Alex wanted to eat cake so I ordered for her Dutch Apple.
.
When I left home, I thought of bringing little Alex to some restaurants/cafe, then get myself a new watch but.... never mind.
.

Saw this new ice cream store going to open soon... Innovative, the ads, huh?


At the traffic light opp CHIJMES I saw this...
.
The 2 birds are so cute. As per normal, little Alex will point the birds and say "momo and papa".
.
.
We then went to Bugis Junction for a walk. Many ppl there, lots of things to see. I was searching for watches and it seems like all the push-cart are all selling the same kind. You can find this particular design at all the push-carts.
.
Not enough money to take little Alex for usual Starbucks or whatsoever, so I told her that we are going home early today. Guess what, she understood and she tell me "papa got 3 10 dollars, papa not enough money..."
.
Before we went home, we had our dinner first. And it's the same too, we both share our dinner. She ate more than me, basically the whole bowl of fried fish noodles is finished by her.

No comments: