Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guess what? Here the wireless connection is damn good...

See, full bar sia....


Little Alex is the most happiest...

Since Thursday night, she has been singing, jumping, dancing. She will creep into empty carton boxes and sit inside.

I ask here does she want to stay here or at the old place... She use her little cute finger and point here... I ask her if she wants to stay at the old place, she shake her head...

I told here that down here she can sing as loud and she wants and no one will scold here, jump as much as she wants and no one will scold her... Well, maybe will scold her a bit if she gets too noisy.

Now my house is no more dark, macham like neber pay power bills.
Now my house is free from the word "把你赶出去!" Sound so familiar, like you can always hear in the Taiwan drama. Now only I can 把你赶出去 hohoho... you 出去!! he 出去!! they 出去!!
Now little Alex won't be scolded by anyone, her shoes get thrown downstairs, her toys went missing, her CDs went missing, etc.
Now little Alex sleeps so peacefully.

Ever since last Sunday when I was staying here alone, I got the best night rest in my whole life. I slept at 2:30am and wake up at 5:30am. I tell you, you really can sleep so soundly even I only sleep on the hard floor.

Here in the morning is so damn cold. You want to know how cold is it? You try to imagine yourself in the winter time... I cannot tahan taking a shower early in the morning, so when little Alex wakes up I didn't bathe her. On Monday morning when I wakes up, I gundu go and take a shower... I was shivering like mad and I need to cover myself with blanket.

So much for the update, till the next time I shall blog again...

No comments: