Monday, October 11, 2010

Saturday took little Alex to Jurong Point, cos' she is still not tired despite going out earlier on with her grandfather to play. I just wake up from my rest from last nite shift, and she jump onto me. Push her to bathe then dressed her up. I told her we are just going to Jurong Point but she insisted on wearing her "Little Miss Sunshine".
.
She now is able to sit by herself on the bus and won't vomit anymore.
.
She keep saying she wants to eat cake, so I took her to Starbucks... No table available.
.
I think maybe Coffee Bean will be able to get a table, so we went to Coffee Bean.... Same there too.
.
Then I decided to try my luck at basement level...

Saw New York, New York got a lot of empty tables...



I find this banner interesting, so...

Extra big cup of Root Beer Float.
.
.
The last time I went to New York, New York was after our trip to Fort Canning with little Alex. That time I saw this but I didn't know which is the one in the menu, but this time round I got it so I treat little Alex. Boy, she is really happy.


Apple Crumble.
.
.
I had the original Vanilla ice cream changed to the mango favour for an extra $1. No cakes for her, i guess this dessert will be just fine.
On Sunday, it's another day with little Alex again. This time I make her wear her "Little Miss Naughty" tee.
We went to Bukit Panjang Plaza this time round. It had been ages since I last went there. It changed a lot now. Little Alex was telling me she is hungry and also she wants to pee. So I took her to pee and we went hunting for a place to eat. I was looking around to search for any nice place to eat... Of cos' not Mac or KFC or any fast food restaurants. Oh yes, taking about Mac, now I no longer take her to Mac for fries. If you happen to see the truth behind Mac fries in Youtube...
.
Then I spotted this restaurant...
I took a look at the menu and the price is reasonable, so we dine there.


This is Lychee Aloe with Wolfberry. You see the red colour thing floating, yeah, that is wolfberry. I guess that is good for little Alex to drink, so I ordered for her. In fact she eat all the wolfberry, lychee and aloe herself. I mean she scoop herself, I didn't feed her.


This is beef brisket noodles. Not really the name cos' the waitress change the brisket beef to fried beef.
.
I placed my order and playing with little Alex when she came over and inform me that brisket beef will be spicy due to the way the kitchen prepared it and she ask me if I want to change it to another kind of beef. I asked her then which kind is not spicy and she changed it to fried beef.
.
After lunch, we went around Bukit Panjang Plaza. We went from basement till the top floor. There is a playground on the left, but at that time it was sunny so no kids are playing. Then just beside it there is a sheltered air-inflated slide with kids playing there, but it cost $3 for little Alex to play there. I dun think it's worth the money so we left the place.
.
She saw the LRT and she was pulling me to take it. I told her that is small train train, so we are going to take small train train. She even demonstrated to me what is small train train with her hand. She was showing me the hand signals of a short person on the ground, her hand is just a few cm off the ground. *small train train*
.
So we took the LRT to Chua Chu Kang Lot 1. Spent about an hour there... Nothing much to see so we left again
.
We went to Sun Plaza @Sembawang. At the entrance there is a push cart selling soft toys. I bought one soft toy for little Alex. It was not of those animals or what. I find it so cute cos' it looks like little Alex herself. I post it the next time here....
.
I told her that in future she can choose to bring this new toy or Twiddle Bird or the "Big Head" toy. I make sure she likes it before I make the purchase... I had to ask her a few times and she nod her head. I show her 2 toys and she picked this one, so...
.
Now she is getting to know what she wants and what she doesn't want. She doesn't talk rubbish so much now. What I tell her she can listen and ponder over. When she said yes, she means it.

No comments: