Monday, September 20, 2010

Last Sunday took little Alex out.
.
Now I teach her to say:
.
"at night 10pm sleep"
"morning 7am wake up"
"before sleep must brush teeth, go pee pee and kiss papa"
"morning wake up, wash hands wash face and kiss papa"
.
So on the way to take MRT, I asked her those 4 questions... And she can remember all 4. So I just casually ask her:
.
"So how many times you have to kiss papa?"
.
Guess what is her answer?
.
She think for a while and said "many, many times..." haha!!
.
We took the train to Outram Park, then we walk to Furama City Centre. Took her for a peek at Tiffany's... Maybe next time shall take her there for lunch. She keep saying she is hungry and she wants to eat fishballs so we left the place and search for fishballs.... and we end up at Central. No fishballs so we had Burger King for lunch. She said she want to eat ice cream so I ordered for her ice cream.
.
After lunch we continue walking.... to City Hall. Took some pics there, then I realised little Alex's pants was stained with grease. I think it was from the escalator she was sitting on the steps just now. Throughout the day she keep telling me her pants is dirty... Can't get the grease off her pants so I just told her go home then we washed it. Dunno where to take her to, so we took the MRT to Somerset.
.
Walked around Somerset 313, then we went to Orchard Central. Took some pics outside Orchard Central, then we went inside for the air-con. There is a flea market going inside but little Alex is only interested at the water fountain. I gotta go and catch her back a few times cos' she keep running away.

On the way upwards I saw some nice displays so I snapped a few shots.






Then she said she want to sleep so I told her to sleep for a while on my shoulders. While she is sleeping I went to Takashimaya for a walk. Visited the bookstore there, wanted to buy a book but I got no hands to carry so I drop the idea. Then I went to Borders too. Took a peek at little Alex in the mirror and she is sleeping soundly still. I also take the chance to rest a while at the seats on level 2.
.
My back is aching from carrying the going-to-be 14kg little Alex. 4 yrs old and still only 14kg... But still she is pretty heavy.
.
I wait for her to wake up then we proceed towards Tanglin Mall. Let her walk when she wants to and carry her again. She keeps complaining that her feet are hurting from the shoes she's wearing so now I let her wear her socks. And I doesn't know how does she walk and her socks are so dirty.

Haha... it sounds so true... I spotted this at the supermarket.
.
We stayed at Tanglin Mall for a while before taking a bus to Holland Village. Nowadays she keeps on pointing to buses that passed by. I teach her bus #502 goes to Orchard, bus #185 goes to Holland Village, bus #99 goes to IMM, bus #242 goes to Jurong Point.
.
We walked around Holland V and finally we settled down at Wendy's for dinner. You know it, used to be Burger King... I told her to sit still upstairs while I queue up. She was sitting at the seat when I went downstairs, then a while later I saw her little head peeping at me at the stairs. I signalled her to go back to her seat and wait for me... and she disappeared. I was not really hungry so I just ordered something to eat. Initially I wanted to take her to Starbucks but I dun want to spend too much so....

Guess what is this? It is called All Beef Chilli.... It contains bits of beef and beans, and it's not hot at all. I gave some to little Alex to try. She at first say "chilli hot hot" I told her it's not hot at all. She even show me the little hand fanning her mouth, with her tongue sticking out. I let her eat a bit and she wants more...


this is Frosty Strawberry shake...
.
After dinner we took bus #7 back to Clementi Interchange and took bus #99 back home.
.
Forget to mention, when we are at Orchard I bought for her another top. Now she got 3 tops of the same kind.. "Little Miss Sunshine", "Little Miss Chatterbox", and latest "Little Miss Naughty".

No comments: