Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow!!! I didn't know that Malaysia is exploding!!!

Near Bukit Merah exit

.
.
Last Saturday took little Alex out... I doesn't know where to take her to, so I took her to Suntec City.

Hmm... Saturday morning doesn't have much ppl going out....yet. She was gesturing to me that she is hungry so I bought for her a cheese sausage. She loves it and she insists on eating it while we walk. Soon she finished it, leaving me with none. But I told her I doesn't want it "Momo eat alone, papa cannot eat". She addresses herself as momo to me...

Since the time is still early so I took her to the arcade centre. We walk around the place and little Alex was looking at the UFO machine, rather looking at the soft toys inside the UFO machine. So I ask little Alex does she want "this"? She nod her head, and so I change some tokens from the machine. $1 one catch....
.

.
.
I didn't managed to catch it. The claws did grab it but it didn't lift the toy up successfully. I told little Alex "too bad". I got another 2 tokens with me, so I decided to give it another try. Anyway I oso doesn't know what to do with them too. I inserted the last 2 tokens and give it a try again. This time I moved the claws a bit more to the right and.... I got it!!!


I rescued the Mickey Mouse out!!! Japanese one, with slippers too...


She was so happy and she likes it so much... She doesn't allow me to touch it and she wants to carry it herself.
.

Price to catching it : $2
Price to putting a smile on her face : priceless



.
I saw there is a exhibition below so I took little Alex down to see....
.

It was a exhibition featuring many countries their costumes from all over the world. Not all the countries here but quite a number of it.
.
.



So many of them and I can't possibly upload them all here. Well, I can but I doesn't want to. I can upload them 5 at a time... So I just post a few of them here.
.
Anyway, the exhibition is over now. It's till 22nd of August...
.
.










.
.
I have to leave the place soon cos' little Alex is making a lot of noise there. She is hungry again. I went back to the same store again and bought another 2 hotdogs; one cheese and one mushroom. We were sitting at the top, just opposite Marina Square. She is really hungry, you know? She can finished 2 sausages. Many ppl walked past were looking the Japanese Mickey Mouse which I placed it sitting beside us. Some young gals even keep staring at it looking back even they are already walked past. I guess they knew where it came from.
.
After she had finished her food, we took the train back home. She is full and sleeping in my arms whereas I gotta carry her bag and now her new soft toy for her.
.
Now at home, she will, from time to time, carry her Mickey Mouse walking around.

No comments: