Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Sunday brought little Alex out...

Thought want to bring her to arcade centre to catch more toys... So we end up at Douby Ghaut, went to the acrade centre there. Took her around to check out what toys are nice and unique. And guess what the little girl said to me? "Momo dun want...." and she is shaking her head when I asks her if she wants this or not... Another soft toy, maybe? And she still gives me the same answer. So I guess she doesn't want any soft toys...

There is a kite flying exhibition outside so I took her and we snap some pics of the kites.

Tell ppl to fly kite, huh?


















.
.
Those hexagon kites are in fact painted by school children. Not bad, huh?
.
Doesn't know where to take little Alex to go cos' I still need to work at night, so I just walk downwards to City Hall.

Then I passed by Singapore National Museum, and I saw the same 3 designs which I took the last time. I decided to re-take them once more, cos' the last time I took them during the nite time. This time is broad daylight.
.
.

Now can see his features clearer...



Clearer, right?



Hmm... it doesn't look quite friendly...
.
.
Lately, little Alex got this habit of keep on repeating she wants to take the MRT whenever we are out. Even when we are taking the bus, she will keep on whinning she wants to take the train. So I tell her then go out we shall take the bus, when going home then we will take the train.
.
"Go out sit bus, go home take train train"...

No comments: