Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow... Next month will be Youth Olympics Games, 14th - 26th aug held in Singapore. And guess what, Herbalife again are sponsoring athletics, from Singapore... Want to see who, click at the below picture...

STEFAN TSENG NATIONAL SINGAPORE RECORD HOLDER

MICHELLE SNG NATIONAL SINGAPORE RECORD HOLDER
(HIGH JUMP – 1.80)

MATTHEW GOH - NATIONAL SINGAPORE RECORD HOLDER
(LONG JUMP 7.53)

AMANDA LIM- SEA GAMES GOLD MEDALIST AND YOUTH OLYMPIC
QUALIFER


Here are some of the partners I get to know during these 2 yrs... Wow, look how much they transformed themselves?


我改善荷尔蒙失调,鼻子敏感还有产后忧郁症
附带6个月减25kg
在怀孕期间也使用产品
宝宝也是把它当他的牛奶

Improved in my hormones disorder, nose sensitivity and post-natal blues. In 6 months I lost 6 kgs. During my whole pregnancy, I continued to use the products. Even my baby used it for his milk.
Look how good she looks like now?


Before introduced to Herbalife products, I was trying hundreds of methods for losing my weight and started suffering from the problems of anorexia (loss of the wish to eat), guzzling sickness (eat greedily) and oppressive food sickness(takes away the food from the throat after eating everytimes).Because of the sickness that I faced, my weight kept up and down for few years times, I lost 30+kg and gained the 30 kg again when I suffered the oppressive food sickness.After taking the good nutrition of Shapeworks, my weight turned to the ideal weight condition and maintained it succesfully untill now. I used to have the problem seriously in gastric and water retention. Since then, my health problems improved!!

See how wonderful she is feeling right now?

3 months lost 18 pounds, 4 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hip, improved in my sensitive skin, gastric and constipation

Imagine how confident she feels right now?



Lost 5 pounds in 1 month, improved in my sensitive skin, constipation and kicked my habit of drinking one coffee every day.

See how pretty she is looking right now?

No comments: