Sunday, July 04, 2010

Today I went to Popular bookshop and shop around. Little Alex is not with me so she is not going to disturb me, haha...


Great fan of Robin Sharma, and when I saw that he written a new book I bought it. Lessons from the Monk...

Last Saturday took little Alex out after my work. She was running towards me when I just stepped into the house. So I told her that we are going out after I washed myself.

We went to Anchorpoint for our dinner first. I asked her if she wants to eat at the food court but she dun want. So we went up to level one.... Then I saw there is KFC and it had been some time since I last ate KFC so we had our dinner there. I gave her my whipped potato and colesaw, and I had all my 3 pieces of chicken. haha....

Then we went around to shop for some new clothes for little Alex. Went to a few shops.... Tried on the shoes too. I thought of buying Crocs for her cos' there is one shop that sells it at a discount price. Oh yeah, it was the real stuffs but there is only a few designs so....

After that we went to Fox kids. Saw a pair of pants quite nice, so I pushed little Alex into the changing room to let her try it on. It comes with white and pink... I choose the pink one cos' the white one will gets dirty and it will be pretty obvious. You know that little girl isn't those goody girl, she likes to sit anyhow on the floor and wipe her hands. Anyway, the little girl also choose pink herself.

Then we went opposite to IKEA for shopping for new furniture. Little Alex keep on running around @ IKEA. She will go missing, then shortly after you can hear her wailing sound... Many couples were there like measuring the furniture, the sofa, etc. It was a nice feeling when you're there shopping for your own home with your loves ones. Both of you can discuss what to get, what to decorate, what to display... In fact, I went there with all my g/fs before. It was a sweet memories for me too.


Ok, now back to reality. I had in mind what to get so I took little Alex and eixt IKEA. I thought of going home straight but she told me she is hungry. I teach her to rub her tummy when she is hungry, and pat her tummy when she is full. So I took her to Anchorpoint again and see if there is anything for her to eat.

This time round, we went to Secret Recipe...

Green Apple Kasturi...


Pecan Butterscotch


See, she dug holes with her fork...

Little Alex was really hungry cos' she almost finished the whole slice of Pecan Butterscotch and half of the Green Apple Kasturi. I asked her that why she didn't tell me she is not full when we are eating at KFC earlier. We can still eat some more... She just look at me and smile...

By the time we got home, it was closed to 11pm. Little Alex was so tired and she slept through the whole nite without even changing into her home clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Sunday, I took little Alex to West Coast Plaza. It was a nicer shopping mall now then the previous Ginza Plaza. That was ages ago since I last went there. Got New York, New York... Starbucks, Coffee Bean, etc. But there isn't any food court there... I mean who would want to eat at the food court where there is such a big hawker centre opposite. We hang around at Starbucks cos' I was still full. I guess little Alex is not hungry yet too.

We left West Coast Plaza and went to Sakura. Anyone knows there is a Sakura at the top of Clementi Woods. I thought of just going up there to take a look. And there is really customers eatinng there. I think it's a good place to dine at night time. You can enjoy your food with the surroundings all green and serene. I didn't know that little Alex can eat there for free cos' she is less than 1.2m tall and below the age of 12. So next time, I shall bring her there.

I wanted to take little Alex to Har Par Villa. In fact I was about to alight the bus but she shake her head so we didn't went there. Instead we went to VivoCity. When I alighted there, she was already sleeping in my arms.

Sunday was not a really interesting day for us. We didn't go to many places, in fact. Then we took the train to Douby Ghaut. There we walked down to City Hall and we had our dinner there.

Boring post, huh?

No comments: