Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Saturday, little Alex was a noti girl, so noti... Till I had to scold her. She was crying till her face is all wet with her tears and mucus. I took her to LG service centre @ Alexandra cos' my LG phone is kinda faulty. It cannot slide up and down, it was stuck at halfway and it means I cannot do my SMS. So We took the bus to Alexandra from Boon Lay Interchange. When we board the bus, little Alex was still ok. All the way there, she is fine but when the bus reached Pasir Panjang, she got cranky and started to make a lot of noise. Just a few bus stops away so I just keep on pacifying her we are reaching soon.

Finally we got down the bus and she refused to walk so I gotta carry her. When we reached the LG service centre, I put her on the couch and she doesn't want to sit still. Instead she took off her shoes and placed them right at the centre of the hall. Barefooted, she was jumping on the couch. So I doesn't want the staff to be annoyed and I took her into the home theatre room where we can watch TV. I make for myself a mocha and gave her a cup of plain water. She wanted my mocha and she spilled the mocha on herself and a bit on the carpet. I gotta clean her up and warned her to sit still.

Soon it was my turn to collect my phone and I closed the door, leaving little Alex inside cos' I doesn't want her to run about. She opens the door and come out looking for me, and I had to push her back into the room again. After checking that my phone is ok I went back to pack up... And guess what, little Alex locked the door from inside.

I was pointing to her to open the door but she doesn't. In the end I had to get the staff there to get the key to open the door. And I gave her a good scolding, she knew she was in trouble and she just keep quiet doesn't want to look at me. You know the expression when she got into trouble and she will place her hands in front of her and he eyes will be looking down and occasionally glanced at you...

I told her does she know how dangerous it was to lock the door... What if inside there is a fire and how am I supposed to save her... Why she doesn't want to open the door when she knows how to open it... And I walk out of the service centre leaving her pulling me from behind. All the way she was crying as I was walking out till we reached the bus-stop. I doesn't want to carry her and I told her to sit by herself. She doesn't stop crying and her eyes are so red. All the while she was clinching onto me but I just doesn't want to carry her. She was like crying for a good 10 mins before I carried her up. I told her not to be so noti again...

We took the bus to Central Mall. We had our lunch there... Then we walked around the place, initially I wanted to treat her for ice cream but there isn't any good place to eat so we left the place to Clarke Quay. I remembered there is a stall that sells Turkish ice cream. Little Alex was happily eating her ice cream. We shared the ice cream, you know she will stick out her little tongue and I rubbed the ice cream onto her tongue.

I wanted to take her to Liang Court but she doesn't want to walk that way, so we didn't go there. So the next stop is further up North-east. Where to go after that? To Sengkang...


I saw this design so I snapped a pic of it.


Basically there isn't much to shop there. I saw Starbucks there but there's no empty tables, so...

Called Celine but she is not at home. Initially thought of visiting her at home cos' she always complained her house is too big; a 3 storey house leh... She was at Toa Payoh with her client and got a scolding from her cos' she said why I only inform her last minute. Next time have to tell her one day beforehand. How I know she isn't at home woh... Normally she will be sleeping at home mah. Can play with her BMW Z4... hehe. Never mind since she is busy with her work.

Nothing to see at Sengkang so we left and went to Punggol... There is even worse!!! Not a shopping centre in sight. I didn't exit the gate, I only recce the place from inside.

Took the train again and went to Douby Ghaut. Took little Alex to Park Mall to check out @ Kublai Khan Mongolian Restaurant. Maybe next time little Alex can dine there.

Walked to Orchard Central cos' got nowhere else to go. I also need to go to the gents so I tagged her along with me. Anyway inside the cubicle there is a baby restraint, just nice for noti girls like little Alex.

Saw this design at the basement so....



Never never pry open the door, you will get a shock with what lies behind...


Little Alex is sleepy by then, so I told her to have her dinner first before going home. We went to Lucky Plaza, there is this nice Philippines stall that sells great food.


Got rice, got soup, and the Filipino dessert (dun ask me what was that)...


this is the hot plate, chicken meat on the left.


this is called goto, one kind of Filipino porridge.

No comments: