Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today is momo's 4th year old birthday....
.
Wish the little lass a happy birthday.
.
Momo can sing her own birthday song, in both English and Cantonese version. When I ask her to sing, she will say she dunno... But sometimes out of no reason she will sing, so...
.
I didn't buy her any birthday cakes cos' she won't be eating it anyway. For the past years it was mainly me who finished the majority of the cake. Tomorrow I'll be bringing her out for buffet, maybe. Or to some restaurants to feast. Now I think momo can be able to sit still, at least she will sit there for an hour before her butt gets itchy. Maybe I just get her a small cake, you know those cakes that are so small that in a few bites you can finished it all.
.
Like I mentioned in my dunno-how-many-posts-ago when momo turns 4, I will be calling her little Alex. I bet that momo still doesn't know that her name is Alexandria, hoho.
.
Well, so now let's see what did little Alex did yesterday in school....

She made a dumpling herself, of cos' with the teachers' aid.



Not only that, little Alex oso drew me a card...


Haha... this is how she will colour. A few colours...



The words are too small to see?



A closed-up shot...

Stay tuned for more updates on her birthday...

No comments: