Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sunday I was not working so I took momo out. Well, momo was still sleeping in her own bed when I was surfing the net. Then the next instant, I saw her sitting beside me. Gosh, where did she come from? Nevertheless, I off my laptop fast cos' I dun want her to start pressing the buttons.
.
Feed her with a bottle of milk before we went out.
.
Where did we go? You really wanna know, you really wanna know?
.
I took her to Anchorpoint...
.
We alighted at Queenstown MRT station and took a bus there. The bus just left and we have to wait for the next one. Pretty long we have to wait. Momo was sitting at the stone chair near to the bus stop. Not so soon the bus came.... and we alighted at the 2nd bus stop. Only if I know how "near" Anchorpoint is I wouldn't have waited for it. Anyway, momo walked there herself, now she is going to be 4 yrs old, have to make her walk more...
.
Anchorpoint now is much better than like 10 yrs ago. That time the place is like a ghost town. No one goes there except to buy stuffs. I went there a few times during my NS days. Wow... compared to now, it's really so different. You need to go there to see for yourself...
.
Anyway, we didn't stay there too long. I just took momo for window shopping there, had lunch there and off we go to our next destination. Where?
.
In fact I really want to go is Queensway Shopping Centre. You know, many people will turn their head and look at momo. Many people say she is cute, make faces at her, want to play with her, offer her a candy or what. The best comments I ever heard from a Thai lady who said momo sui jing jing. haha... What a comment!
.
I took her walk round and round the place searching for a jersey, LA Galaxy jersey. And I finally found it!!! Now it was inside my wardrobe. Momo was trying to attrach attention herself cos' she was hugging her backpack as she walk.
.
Then we took a bus down to Douby Ghaut. Momo was so tired and she was sleeping in my arms. I guess momo should be hungry so I took her to LJS for another round. Not much customers there and we occupied the corner table where momo can see everybody.
.
Then we walked down...
.
We went to Pomo Paradiz, Parklane Shopping Mall and Peace Centre. And guess what, I just discovered a new place where I can take momo for dining the next outing. Shh.. I'm not going to tell you now, wait till the next post, ok?
.
Then we went over to Prinsep street, saw some restaurants but not for momo at this age. She wouldn't want to dine there. So where is the next destination we go? I took momo to City Hall, we went to Peninsula Plaza. Basically there is nothing much to shop there except for the Success bookstore there. Wanted to get some books but momo keep running around the place. The staffs there was very nice, they offer to read story books for momo so that I can look around in peace. In the end I didn't get any books so we left the place. .
.
The time at that hour is about 5 pm....
.
Got anywhere to go? Yeah, of cos' there is, only for momo...

新旺台湾茶餐厅...

The previous times we only walked past this outlet, but now we actually went inside.

Like I told you before the staffs there are very nice. They offered momo a chair, and whenever they passes by, they will check if momo is okay with the food. This waitress was asking momo how old is she, and momo showed her 4 fingers.



I guess momo should be pretty satisfied so we continue our journey.
.
Where is our next and last destination? Ha! We took the MRT to the farthest place of Singapore land. Yes! Changi Airport.
.
In the train, momo was actually sleeping again. I told her that when we reached I will wake her up. So when we reached Changi Airport Terminal 2, that's the station, right? I wake momo up and she actually cry. I guess she is probably too tired from all the running and seeing earllier on. So I didn't bother her anymore and I went to take the skytrain to Terminal 3. Nothing to eat there, so I left the place. I mean there are food there but I dun think momo will want to eat there.

I reached Terminal 2 and momo wakes up, finally. So I ask her shall we eat here and she kinda nod her head. We walked around the whole terminal... There are many restaurants there, Fish & Co, Breeks, Seoul Garden, Sakae Sushi, etc. None of the above we went to. Guess in the end where we had our dinner?.
.
MacDonald's....
.
You may think I'm nuts, man. Mac is everywhere and why I go all the way to Airport to eat when there is a Mac just every corner. Well.... cos' I ever said that one day I'll bring momo to the Airport. I told momo that when she is 5 yrs old, I'll take her on a plane for holiday.

No comments: