Monday, May 03, 2010

Took momo out jalan jalan again... This time we went farther, we went to the east side!!!


I think I shal skip the same old boring part where I push momo to the bathroom, feed her with a a bottle of milk, get her dressed up....


We took the MRT to Farrer Park MRT station, there is a newly opened eco-mall. It claimed to be the first eco-mall, City Square Mall. The whole place is pretty big and got lots of food to eat.

I had my lunch there cos' momo should still be full cos' she had her milk earlier. Still I feed her with a little of my lunch. I was not really full cos' momo was like ate 30% of my noodles.


We had Mac milk shake too!!! It had been a long long time since I last tasted Mac milk shake, the last time was like during my primary school days. Momo was slurping it so happily. She doesn't want to let me drink it and she even spill on her shirt. I guess momo should be full from the milk shake... And when we were there, I left behind momo's soft toy. Anyone knows Pucca? Yeah, I was hanging it at the sign and after momo finished her milk shake, I took momo to wash her hands and I actually forget all about it. By the time I realised the loss, we are already back home. So...


Anyway, I took momo go all the way up to the 5th floor of City Square Mall. She keeps on running on her own. Ran and ran then she look back at me. So I hide behind the pillar and initially when momo couldn't find me she was looking around to see where am I. Then when she spotted me hiding, she will run to me, crying. So I carry her, let her walk....

Then I took momo farther to the east. We took the train to Boon Keng, alighted there and I didn't exit the station. I was looking at the directory, nothing no shopping malls or whatsoever. So we took the train from Boon Keng to Kovan. There is Heartland Mall....

There is nothing much to shop there too... Actually I wanted to take momo for dessert but on 2nd thoughts I decided not to go there. I asked momo if she wants to drink something, she nods her head. So we went to Douby Ghaut for something to eat. Where? Jalan Kayu...

Forget to take photos of it... Anyway I had Seafood Mee Kua, Milo Dinosaur, and Ice Lychee (for momo).


Yesterday I took momo to Jurong Point cos' she keeps on disturbing me. We had lunch first, then took a bus to Jurong Point. Momo said she want to drink coke with nice nice taste... so we went to Billy Bomber's...



This is the buffalo plane...



Haha... this banner is so funny....

I this time order Chocolate favoured Coke. In fact I dun find the taste of chocolate. It taste like plain coke to me, but momo was enjoying herself very much. She was holding onto the cup and she placed the cup right in front of her. I dragged the time so that momo can feel sleepy and at nite she won't go around disturbing people.

After that I took momo going around Jurong Point. We walked here and there, went to Kiddy Palace, Fox, NTUC, Harvey Norman...

Then I ask momo if she wants to go to SAFRA... She nods her head. You dun think that momo will nod her head everytime, sometimes she will shake her head too. So dun think of trying to con the little lass. I thought there will be some book fairs or what. It was just selling of shoes, clothes, accessories, etc.



Momo has indeed grown up, a little... Now she can colour properly, and she can write ABC too..
Instead of her drawing the table or my bed sheet, it's better for her to draw and colour the appropriate books.

Although not that nice, but at least it's better compared to like one year ago. I told momo why the baby face is so red...


Hoho... a blue doctor, grey dog, green duck....


And one year ago, momo's handicraft...



Do you agree that now momo can draw/colour better? Nowadays she will say she is only 2 yrs old, cos' she wants to be younger. Why younger and not older? According to her own philosophy, 2 yrs old carry, 3 yrs old walk, 4 yrs old walk. So she says she is only 2 yrs old, and she will show her 2 little fingers to you...

$You know the field next to SAFRA, lately some people will fly kites there. Morever, at nite those kites will be emitting lights. I once overheard a girl telling her father "Look, got spaceship!!" Hahaha....

I didn't know such a past-time happened here at SAFRA....

No comments: