Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Saturday brought momo out again...

As usual, had lunch before we hit the MRT to town.

Now momo walks more than before. Some times when I tell her to walk herself, she will.

Now momo can sit facing the front. In the past, she will puke when she sits facing the front. So we used to carry her on the shoulder, no matter taking the MRT/bus/taxi/car.

Well, momo is grown up now, so have to treat her like a little adult.


Anyway, after lunch we went for drinks at Billy Bomber's. This time round, we ordered Favoured cherry Coke. It wasn't that nice, I mean each individual has their own taste but I still prefer the mango one.

Momo got nothing to play with so I teach her how to write....

I asked her if she knows how to write "a", she shakes her head and say "dun know dun know"... So I write a "a" for her. Then I asked her if she knows how to write "b" , she shakes her head and say "dun know dun know"... Same for "c", "d", "e"... Then when it comes to "f", she says "I know I know!!"

This jukebox doesn't work anymore... just for display purposes... Initially I almost wanted to put in a $1 coin.



And momo writes so many "f" and "h"...


She suddenly got the urge to keep on writing and writing....



The more she writes the merrier she becomes....


This was actually taken before she turns crazy writing words...



Then we went to Bugis, cos' I need to collect shaker cups from my club...

As we were walking, YES!, walking... momo actually walks from Cathay till Bugis herself with me holding her hand. Not that far, in fact but it's good that momo can walk that far... Then I saw this new shopping mall, Iluma. I think it was there quite some time but I never been there before so I told momo that after papa collected his stuff, will bring you to there walk walk.


Cool looking, huh?


Should go there if you never been there before...


After I collected my stuffs, I took momo to Iluma... Cannot lie to children cos' they will remember what you told them, esp momo is so clever remembering. I ever commented she is a "handsome boy" when combing her hair after bathing, now she keeps on saying she is a "handsome boy"...

Last stop before we head back home... We had dessert at Raffles City. In fact we are already very full from the dinner at Mac moments earlier at Bras Basah.

杏仁花生鸳鸯


花生芝麻鸳鸯

Momo wants the 杏仁花生鸳鸯. According to her, she says she want white, she dun want black. She wants to eat all by herself leh... Doesn't want to share with me. She keep on playing with her dessert, she wants me to feed her. I finished mine and hers still alot. So I spoonfeed her the whole bowl.
Momo is going to be 4 next month... She can sing her own birthday song when she cuts her cake...

No comments: