Saturday, April 17, 2010

Supposed to be for the last post about me being a valet one year ago...

I went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner, and I ordered the fried fish noodles from the stall that I used to eat during my valet days. The stall owner is still the Chinese lady. It's those memories that you can recalled back; bitter or sweet...


This is where I used to sit after my lunch. Just next to 313 Somerset.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is Saturday and it's bringing momo out day. Earlier on, send her to childcare cos' I need to sleep from my night shift prior. When it's time to fetch her back, I faster fetch her back home. Momo was sitting there watching TV when I called out for her. She came running to me and she doesn't know where her shoes is. I told her we are going out again so she better be a good girl. When we reached home, momo wanted to eat ice cream. She was pointing to the fridge to me. So I gave her the only and last red bean ice cream and I told her after her ice cream she better go to the bathroom.
.
She keep on eating biscuits and peanuts, I think she is really hungry.... She doesn't want to bathe so I just wash her with water frome head to toe. Then quickly got her dressed up and off we left. I took her for lunch first @ Pioneer Mall. Her lunch: green bean soup.
.
I planned to take her to Labrador Park cos' I saw for the Circle Line it covers Labrador Park. We went to Douby Ghaut MRT, only to find that the extension there wasn't ready yet. Damn... So we were stuck at Plaza Singapura. I walked upwards with momo sleeping in my arms.

Saw this nice pic along the way so I snapped a photo of it.
.
By the time momo was already awake so I asked her if she wants to to shopping at Takashimaya. She nod her head, so we went there. The sky was pretty dark and I supposed it will rain soon. We went to Mac for a drink cos' I didn't have any drinks for my lunch earlier. Momo drank almost all of it and she doesn't want to let me has it. Grr.....
.
So I took momo to the toys section. There are many toys and many people too. We didn't stay there for long, just a while and we left. We went to ION, then I remember there is a Korean coffee chain, Tom & Toms at Far East Plaza. When we reached there, the first thing I asked is if there any baby chair for momo. The staff told me there doesn't have any baby chairs... So I left the place. Then I felt momo's diapers was pretty heavy. So I asked her is it she pee in the diapers. She nod her head.... We went to Hotel Hyatt to get her diapers changed.
.
You know what? Momo is going to be 4 yrs old this coming June, but she keep on saying she is only 2 yrs old. She doesn't want to be 4 yrs old... When I asked her how old is she, she will show me her 2 fingers. So I come up with an idea... I told her if she is 2 yrs old then she have to walk on her own, if she is 4 yrs old then papa will carry her. She would rather walk then to admit she is 4 yrs old. Normally she would want me to carry her, so be it since she doesn't want to admit her age. I make her walk all over the place...
.
Then she got fed up and wants me to carry her. So I asked her again how old is she... She was telling me "2 yrs old must walk, 4 yrs old papa carry.... momo is 4 yrs old". And she proudly show me her 4 fingers. I make fun of her and say to her "momo is 2 yrs old mah, so momo have to walk"
.
"I dun want, I dun want... momo is 4 yrs old, dun want 2 yrs old"
.
*Momo is getting smarter*
.
Then I took her to KFC @ Far East Plaza. She had medium whipped potato, finished all of it. Then I took her to the next door for dessert.
Old Town White Coffee... Jurong Point has one but I never been there before.
.
Initially I ordered float for momo but all floats are out of order. So I ordered orange juice for momo and I had mug beer.
This is mug beer actually.


For my dinner I ordered Javanese mee. I think the waitress didn't see that I write "1" beside the order cos' the drinks came and the mee didn't come, for a long time. I checked with the staff and he ordered for me again. When it came, it was total disappointment.

This is Javanese mee. I think it will look some sort like with Java favour or something special. .
.
God damn this is mee reebus.
.
I think I will never eat there again. Maybe have tea terik or..

No comments: