Thursday, April 08, 2010

Some pics to share.... This was actually taken at Raffles City, from level 3... It was supposed to be posted in the last post where momo was running after me when I doesn't want to carry her. I find it very nice..

This is my latest hobby to do when I'm too stressed with work or simply can't sleep at nite. All men like cars, so if you don't then something is wrong with you...
Last nite I went to watch "Clash of the Titans", 3d some more. Well, the 3d effects isn't as good as expected. I thought it will be like Avatar. It turns out like only the subtitles are 3d...
After the show, we went for dinner/supper. She said she wants to take me to eat "unhealthy food", I was wondering where on earth does Douby Ghaut got prata selling. In fact just next to Plaza Singapura.

Pretty nice place for hangout. Rather than always go to Starbucks... The food is nice, cook after you ordered, the atmosphere is nice too.


This is my mutton mee kuah... Believe it or not, this is my first time trying it. And the first time I heard of this dish was during my NS time, back in 1998.


What my friend had was roti prata with egg... She called it roti canai... oh yes, she is from Malacca mah... Whenever she went back hometown, she will sure buy something for me. It is the heart that counts, she went back like on Sat morning and come back here again on Sun. So rushed and yet she can get something for me (almost) everytime.

Before I end here, I got a interesting button to share....

Do you agree with what it says here? Herbalife button....

No comments: