Sunday, April 04, 2010

I know it's god damn expensive to step into Universal Studio. That's why I want to share some pics here... Enjoy viewing them...
























It's just a once-in-a-lifetime experience to step into there. I mean the place is not that big, your money might not worth after all. What do you expect? Sentosa is only this BIG and everyone knows that it's not the whole of Sentosa that is being used for it. You still got the beaches (Palawan, Siloso, Tanjong), the museums, etc... The old attractions at Sentosa are still there, so try not to expect it to be as grand as the Universal Studio at Hollywood.
.
Shall blog a bit about momo here before I go to sleep...
.
Been taking momo out for the past 2 days straight.
.
Saturday she had a good time playing with her new friend, who feed her with half boiled eggs, toasted bread, bought for her candies, Ferrero Rocher (all eaten by me...).
.
So nice of her to entertain momo and me even through she is so busy with her own work.
.
Momo actually wants to sleep at about 6pm but I didn't want to let her sleep so early or else she will wake up @ 11pm and then she will go around disturbing us from sleeping. So for the next hour, I was poking momo and preventing her from sleeping. We went to Raffles City 3rd level where there is this open space for ppl to sit and relax. Momo was chasing me as I didn't want to carry her. I was trying to exhaust her energy and at the same time to keep her awake till later in the night.
.
By the time we were heading home, momo was already sleeping. She slept till the next morning. I didn't change her dress for her, I only managed to slip a pair of pants for her.
.
*This will be a boring post*
On Sunday, momo was waiting for me to take her out cos' I told her many times that we are going out later. But the sky is raining so we have to wait till the rain stops. Momo wakes up pretty early, I tried to tuck her back to sleep but she doesn't want to sleep anymore. The rain finally stops @ about 11am, I quickly push her into the bathroom and we went out.
.
We went to Plaza Singapura for lunch cos' momo was moaning in the MRT that she is hungry. Alighted at Outram Park then took the NEL to Douby Ghaut. The reason why I didn't go by Raffles Place then Douby Ghaut is cos' momo will think that soon she can have her lunch. "Wow, we alight at Outram Park, papa is going to take me for lunch soon".
.
After stuffing momo full, we went downwards to City Hall.... I passed by Cathay then I thought of having Starbucks there. So I asked momo if she wants to sit outside or inside. "Outside" she pointed. This time I ordered a Venti Java chip Frap for us to share. She sipped at first while I was reading some magazines. A while later momo was showing signs that she want to sleep. She doesn't even want to drink her fav Java chip Frap. So to prevent her from disturbing other customers, I took her in my arms and we left the place. I still got to hold my Java chip Frap, drink it while momo is sleeping. I doesn't know where to go next cos' this isn't my plan for the day.
.
I went to Peninsula Plaza, went to Success bookstore. I just stepped into the shop and momo cried. So I make a detour and went from the other side, again momo cried. So I ended up leaving the place. Where to go next? Back home...
.
And this marks the end of Sunday outing...
.
Maybe I should stop addressing her momo here in my posts. When she was just a baby, I used "little momo", then when she turned 2 yrs old, I used "momo". Now she is going to be 4 this June... Maybe I shall call her "Little Alex". BTW just in case you are wondering why Alex, cos' her name is Alexandria.
.
"little momo" - baby till 2 yrs old
"momo" - 2 yrs old till 4 yrs old
"little Alex" - 4 yrs till.... maybe 12 yrs old?
"Alexandria" - 12 yrs old till.... she becomes a grandmother
.
Alexandria sounds like so 陌生 now. Been using momo for almost 4 yrs now. I think momo doesn't know that Alexandria is actually her.

No comments: