Monday, March 01, 2010

On Saturday, momo came back from school...
.
I woke up from my sleep...
.
Then she jump onto my tummy so I decided to bring her out for a walk. Anyway, we need to eat, right? We went to Jurong Point for lunch. There are so many ppl there, so lucky to be able to find a table at LJS. Momo took all the fries and I took the rest.
.
We walked around Jurong Point; went to Kiddy's Palace, momo refused to leave the place. I had to con the little girl out by saying I am bringing her to the playground nearby. And we went to some other shops too. Then I told her we are going to SAFRA opposite Jurong Point.
.
There is a Success book fair, WOW!!! Buy 2 books get the 3rd book free. I thought how could I possibly missed this great deal. Momo was running around the place herself. At one time I thought she disappeared but the next instance she appeared again. Then I spotted she sitting at by the window herself. I guess it's pretty safe for her to be by herself. I mean you can't possibly keep an eye on her 24/7. Sometimes you need to let her learn a few things or two. She went to the flight of stairs, then she sit on the steps, a while later she went up again and come down, run a few rounds and sit by the window again. Then she run around and take a peep at me, and run away again.
.
I bought 3 books for the price of 2.


I have been looking for this book for a long time. I never expect to see it on sale.


One of the renowned motivational speaker...



Wow!!! I never even dreamt of owning a book by Jim Rohn. That is the last book on the table there. I was even thinking of coming back another day to get it. Should I get it today or tomorrow? Then I ask myself what kind of price I will have to pay for getting it another day? Maybe it will be gone by tomorrow, maybe someone else saw it and bought it already, maybe it will be still there. Maybe this, maybe that... After much of training by Jim Rohn and I now procrastinate getting his book?
.
Yesterday took momo out again.
.
Didn't know where to take her to, and we ended up at City Hall. She was whining, hungry. Took her to the food court at Raffles City but couldn't find a table so we left. We went to Marina Square. There is a roadshow by the SAF. I wanted to went in but momo was running around MS. She didn't want me to carry her, she wants to walk herself. Hardly she would want to walk herself but she doesn't want to hold my arm too. She was running around the whole place... I got a hard time to catch her. tsk tsk....
.
I only managed to "detain" her when I told her we are going to the playground. Where to find a playground... Suntec City.
.
Took her there, went to Toys "R" Us. Again she wants to walk by herself.
.
In fact yesterday I dun have much time carrying her but I was more tired trying to catch her. There is a playground at Suntec City, there is, but the sun was so hot so I told her we better not play there so else momo will be charred. She understands so I took her for a walk.
I never expect to find a fountain at Suntec. I mean there is a huge water fountain at Suntec, with the "feng shui" of water within the 5 fingers palm formation. But this is water gushing out from the rock. Took a few photos of momo by the rock...
.
Momo was swinging her backpack around and laughing herself. I took her by the arm and told her we are going to a place where she can swing her backpack all she want without hitting anyone. So where is the place to go?
.
Fort Canning park...
.
You know, it has been a long time since I last visited there. Took a photo of momo with the background of the fort gate. I told momo to play by herself while I take a rest at the bench. The weather is so hot, momo was running around...
.
Then she came to me and point to her pants. She pee-ed and her pant is wet. But I did make her wear diapers mah?!?! The reason is her diapers is soaked so much and it can't contained any more fluid. What to do? I earlier on already changed her diapers and I got no more diapers left. What am I supposed to do? Where to get diapers for her? No problem!!! Everything is no problem...
.
Guess what is the alternative?
.
I took her to the nearby toilet. The whole place doesn't have much people and I managed to locate the toilet. I told her to walk by herself cos' she is noti. NOW she let me hold her hand walking herself. I took off her pants and panty to wash her up. Of cos' I lock the door prior. The fan is spoilt and it was so hot inside there. So momo was basically naked from waist down with her shoes on. I rinse her pants first then I use it to clean momo's behind, then I wash it again with soap. And guess what, I dried her pants using the hand dryer. Can you imagine how hot I was? Insidea toilet without the fan, door closed and hot air is blowing at me. I think my hands almost got cooked from drying her pants. It wasn't really totally dry but at least not so damp anymore. And momo was saying "hehe... dry already... dry already.." I let her wear the spare panty in her bag and then the pants. When we left the place, I told her not to pee again in her pants. She has to tell me if she want to pee.
.
"Do you know you're not wearing any diapers?" Momo nod her head.
.
"So can you pee in your pants?" She shake her head.
.
"So you better dun pee or else papa beat your pat pat.."
.
"Beat till pat pat red red.." momo said...^~^
.
I took her to Funan Centre to have dinner before we went back.

No comments: