Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brought momo out 2 days ago...

She is always so eager to go out. I bathe her, as usual, and I told her sternly that she need to drink her bottle of milk before we left home or else she will be making a lot of noise in the MRT and everyone will stare at us. Initially she doesn't want to drink, eventually she drank it, though.

You know, I have been taking momo out every weekend or whenever I was not working during the weekends. We been to many places, almost all the shopping malls in town area. Which one to go next? Then I cracked my brain and I think of a place that momo never been before. Not even when momo was still swimming...

Great World City...

I can't straight away bring her there. She will be crying with hunger. That bottle of milk isn't going to last her for long, so I stopped by at Tiong Barhu Plaza for lunch. Cos' we left home quite early, in fact, I tried to drag time cos' if it's too early it's still breakfast menu for those fast food restaurants... you know what I mean? But it's still breakfast menu even though. I wanted to eat at Long John Silver's... The last time I brought momo to Manhattan's Fish Market and I ordered her share too. All she ate was the fries, so I didn't want waste food so I finished her share too. And MFM wasn't cheap...

No other choice but to eat at the food court.

We spent about 2 hours there, walking from floor to floor. Then I took a bus to Great World City. I didn't realised that there isn't anymore free shuttle bus from Tiong Barhu MRT, or there isn't any in the first place... Anyway, it's not that far away, just a few bus stop away but momo was already taking her noon nap. I gotta carry her as I was walking.

Great World City isn't that interesting...

Not much to shop actually but since momo has never been there before so.... I think the only best place to go @ Great World City is to head to Zouk, a few streets away. Didn't know where to go at Great World City so I whispered to momo that we can patron Starbucks or Spinelli. I took her to both cafes and momo choose the former. Great! We stayed at Starbucks. I was really bad cos' I sit on the couch while momo sat at the toddler's stool. Well, she can't be sitting at the couch by herself... or else she will run around. We have green tea Frappucino, grande size. There is this really sweet looking gal sitting opposite our table. She was using iMac, and she ordered green tea Frappucino too. Momo was staring at her, I think she noticed momo but she didn't take much heed.

I estimated the time and I think it's time to get moving... cos' the shuttle bus is arriving soon. When I reached Great World City I went to check out the time slots. The time was 1:10pm and the bus is arriving around 1:30pm. As we walked to the waiting point, we shop around. 2o mins should be sufficient...

We alighted at the bus stop @ Tangs. Again momo was sleeping in my arms. I guess the earlier nap wasn't enough for her. I went to Far East Plaza and I got a discovery. There is a Korean cafe at the ground floor. Just for your info, the signage at the bottom says "No 1 Korean Coffee Chain".




There isn't any thing for momo to shop at Far East. Maybe when she is a teenager. Can you visualize momo wearing all those bling bling stuffs.... I left the place and walked to Cineleisure. Even when I reached there, momo is still sleeping.

Then momo wakes up, and she cries...

I guess she is hungry so we went to MacDonald's.

The best part is the Mac we went to wasn't at Somerset area. It was at Marina Square. Momo had the Prosperity Burger Meal. I was lucky to find a table despite it was crowded there. Had to feed momo first before we went home or else she will make noise in the MRT again. And this time round, momo didn't make much noise on the way home.


These are the photos that I took during the last trip to Vivocity. I was actually at the top floor fountain area and I saw E-Zone so I suggest to momo that we go in and take a look. When momo stepped into E-Zone, she doesn't want to leave. She went around touching the machines...



I got a hard time to coax her to leave the place. It was at Vivocity that we had Long John Silver's.

There is where we saw this playground for kids... I told her to finish her food first then we proceed there. I think she enjoys there. In fact she was chasing a Caucasian girl around earlier. Both of them are running around.


Just in case you didn't realise that the "top" was actually a dress. She had outgrown it so much, I can't let momo wearing just that. She will be exposing her kinky. So I let her wear the bottom too.
Maybe next time I shall bring momo to Sentosa...

No comments: