Friday, December 11, 2009

Noti momo was crying just now... She was awoken by my dad, cos' he adjusted her pillow for her and momo didn't like it, apparently. So I need to pacify her.

Now momo is sleeping in my bed and I didn't want to sleep so I blogged here.

Didn't know what to blog here...

So I just upload some pics that was from our little gathering happened last week.

We got 3 choices to choose from: Carousel, Straits Kitchen or Tiffany. Everyone chose Carousel.... Got one fella choose Straits Kitchen. So we only need to pay $13, instead of $53. $40 is for us to utilise for our makan. In fact there are so many of us that we got different slots. Even if we were to book the whole place, it's still not enough tables for all of us.


This is Emie, I called her ah mie. She drives a Hyundai Getz. She and me used to guess what model is this car, that car at work...


I also didn't know since when it got so many ppl joining in...

See, initially it was only 5 of us. Oh yes, btw 5 of us are from the same batch during training. 4 of us are staying nearby to each other...


Many ppl, huh? In fact this was just half of the number. No girls (except one lady) and the other half had left on their own.



This is our table. Taken before we went to "attack" the food.


I saw it outside the restaurant. It should be nicer but I don't know why the effect is like that.
Okay, momo didn't make any more noise for some time now... So I guess she is dreaming already. Time for me to sleep too...

No comments: