Saturday, December 19, 2009



Jim Rohn - inspirational words of wisdom

This world is full of dream stealers. They tried to steal your dreams. Like Jim Rohn said "forget about the thief in the alleys who is after your purse, beware of the thief in your mind that is after your dreams". There are about 9 or 10 real nasty people. They good thing is they move around alot. When you meet one, you said "There are 9 more nasty people like you, in the whole world... I can handle that!"

Someone asked "what do you think my life is going to be in the next 10 years?"
"If you doesn't change what you are doing now, your next 10 years will be the same as the previous 10 years"
"Hey, you dun even know me, you dun even know my background!!"
"I dun need to know who you are or your background. For things to change, you got to change. For things to get better, you got to get better."

Teachings from Jim Rohn.

No comments: