Sunday, November 29, 2009


This is a really great design, esp for ppl like me who needs to bring their kids to the toilet with them. Want to know where? Stay tuned...

There are buttons at the right side... Temperature settings for your toilet seat, the water flushing on/off button. Yes, you can determine when to stop washing your butt. What is the fun part is there are even buttons to press for you to wash your front or rear?!?! I mean the rear, everyone understands what's that for, but for the front? I think the washing system is designed for both sexes. Short blogging before I go to bed in, say, 30 mins time.
.
Long story short, now is Christmas season so everywhere you can see lightings. Thought of bringing momo to take some pics for her, but she just cannot look into the camera. On top of that, she loves to touch the decorations, so...
















I doesn't know why there are so many deers used for this year's Christmas "main star". Maybe... who knows...
.
Yesterday I took momo out again. Lately momo has been going out often. That girl loves to go out. Other than that when she gets hungry she will get a little bit noisy, she is still a good girl. I told her in the early morning that we are going out later so she better gets some sleep. She doesn't want to sleep.... ok, so I feed her one more time before we went out. You know, when she knows that I am going to bathe, she ran to take her towel too.
.
It's really good to bathe together. Father and daughter...
.
Soon momo will be a big girl and she has to bathe herself. So better cherish such moments... It will be some sweet memories to remember.
.
She can't finished her usual bottle of milk so I drank the remaining. Get her changed and off we go. She said she doesn't want to take bus, she wants to walk to the MRT station. When she wants to walk, she will really walk on her own.
.
So this time, where did we go? Plaza Singapura...
.
We spent most of our day there. Amazing, huh? We reached there quite early and I dun feel hungry yet. I ask the girl if she wants to eat lunch, she shake her head so we went around the mall first. Thought of treating her to Manhattan Fish Market but I doesn't know if she likes the food there or not. You know those grilled fish, mussels, prawns, calamaris... I mean, at home she does eat prawns and fish but at the restaurant maybe a totally different thing. Well, I guess it doesn't worth the risk, wait till she is a little older.
.
*momo, momo faster grow up. Papa got many food want to eat with you, many places want to go with you*
.
After that, we went to Central Orchard. The only time that I ever went window shopping is when I was taking momo out. Other times, I didn't have the time to really go inside the mall. Momo was a bad girl there, she keeps on running about, up the stairs and down the stairs.
.
The pic you see at the top was taken in Central Orchard. Momo was sitting at the designated chair, trapped. She can't come down and disturb me, hoho...
.
I thought of taking momo to ION before we went home. As we walked past Cineleisure, momo said she wants to eat dessert. Nah, it was me actually. I asked her if she wants any dessert. Momo nods her head. We had durian chendol... The manager of the food court was helping me to bring the toddler's chair over to the table when he spotted me. Nice guy, no wonder he is the manager... *lame, lame...*
.
Last place to go, ION. We walked there, along the way there are many ppl taking photos so I was like walk 10 steps then stop, then walk again for another 10m then stop again. Momo doesn't care so much cos' she was actually in my arms. I knew that she is getting tired. She whispered to my ears she wants to sleep. So as a matter of fact, we didn't shop at ION. I walked there, with the intention of taking a look there, but we end up walking into ION, and then to the MRT station, and we go home.
.
Next time round, shall take momo to Central @ Clarke Quay.



No comments: