Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Okay, seize the chance that momo is not at home at this moment...
.
She is enjoying herself at the school right now. Later I still need to fetch her and maybe give her a little treat at the dessert store.
.
The last 2 days I was down with fever, whole body is aching and my head hurts like hell but still I went to work. So hard to endure throughout the nite shift.
.
Yesterday when I fetched momo from school, the girl was saying she want to go shopping. In fact, she just want to go jalan around before going home. But I was not feeling well so I just told her that papa is having fever so can we go home instead.
.


She said: "Papa fever momo fever" and she touched her own forehead, as though she is having fever too. And so we went home. Momo can be pretty obedient, sometimes....
.


The day before...
.


I took momo out for window shopping.
.


Didn't know where to take her but anyway I dressed her up and we went out. She wore the long dress that was in her collection for ages. Prior, that dress was too long for her. The dress will be sweeping the floor as she walks, but now it was just nice for her... Hmm.. since there isn't any pics for you to see, it's about her shin level.
.
We were taking the MRT, we alighted at Clementi station cos' momo was complaining she was hungry. She gotta to be hungry cos' she had her milk at 4 am and we left home around 9am. I bought for her a swiss roll and myself a, mexico bun. And needless to say, momo wants my mexico bun and she pushed her swiss roll to me.
.


Next time I shall buy her something that I WANT and give to her...
.


Never mind lah, momo is my beloved princess.
.
I wanted to take bus #7 to Orchard. We waited for it to come cos' earlier on we missed it cos momo was eating, then she doesn't want to take the bus so we took the MRT, again. We alighted at City Hall, took her to eat dessert at 新旺(香港)茶餐厅, we got a table already but momo doesn't want to eat there just before I order the dessert. So we left to Marina Square instead.
.
We had lunch there, momo didn't eat much but she finished my egg omelette. Walked around Marina Square for a while. Then I realised that momo had wet her diapers, pretty a big soak so I took her to the diapers changing station.
.
There is one. When I pushed open the door, there is a mother with her son inside. I was shocked cos' she didn't lock the door. She told me to come in but I waited outside. Then she came out and give me a smile, took a look at momo.
.
I saw a interesting quote on the wall...



Be what you want to be!

.
Then we walked across to Esplanade. I asked momo if she want to go over to the Merlion to take some photos, she nods her head. As I was walking, momo actually falls asleep in my arms, tsk tsk... So we didn't take any photos there.

I didn't know there is actually a Starbucks outlet below the bridge...

So I crossed over to Fullerton Hotel... And I saw there is a dragon boat race @ Singapore River. I went to the nearest I can get to snap some pics. I couldn't went to the front cos' it was all occupied by the contestants. The whole place outside UOB was seated by the dragon boat racers. I asked momo when she grows up, will she want to be like one of them. She shake her head...

Maybe momo wants to be a rock climber. She loves to climb the tables at home, and the way she scale the tables damn pro man.

I saw another interesting sign at Raffles Place station as I escalate down. I need to went up and then come down again to snap it.

No comments: