Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last nite went to City Hall... Meet up with one of my friends...

We watched Saw Part 6... John is already dead and his work still continues... "let the game begin..." creepy, huh?

I was walking towards City Hall and I saw the Christmas lightings were up so I snap shot a few. Maybe can bring momo at nite for some Christmas atmosphere. Dressed her up like a little imp, make her wear the Santa Claus outfit, with 2 horns on her head... haha...




Nowadays momo will do some hands-on at her school. See what has she done while she was there...

A butterfly... At her age, this is consider pretty good, huh?


What is this? Oh this is supposed to be a school bag, but....
.
On Sunday I took momo out to town. She was looking forward for the trip cos' the night before I told her that I'm going to take her out and she was nodding her head, as though she knows what I am talking about. You know what, she in fact knows what I'm talking about. She is going to be 4 yrs old soon...
.
She slept till about 8 plus in the morning, I was sleeping beside her. I woke her up, telling her that we need to bathe and go out soon. She wakes up, rubbing her eyes and look at me, smiling. I told her we are going to bathe, together, and she grabs her towel and off we head into the bathroom. I doesn't know since when she loves to bathe. Previously she hate to bathe... She will say she only wants to wash her butt but not bathe. Now she loves to bathe. She doesn't cry anymore when I shower her over the head. So we make it a fast one, dry her and wrapped her up with the towel. I gave her a bottle of milk before we left home.
.
She wanted to wear the pink dress but it was kinda short for her now. I choose for her the blue one but she doesn't want to wear it. She insisted on wearing the pink one... After much coaxing and talking to her, she agreed to change into the blue one. She wear blue dress and blue shoes, with her blue Spongebob bag. We took the MRT at Pioneer station. She wants to walk there herself, normally she will wants me to carry her. Since she wants to walk, so be it.
.
We took the train to City Hall...
.
When we were at Redhill, she was making a lot of noise. She was hungry... I told her that we are going for lunch first at City Hall, only then she stopped crying. I asked her what she want to eat, rice, noodles or french fries. I almost thought she would say she want to eat french fries, but she choose to eat rice. Well, since the girl wants rice we went to the food court for lunch. It was lucky that I managed to find a toddler's seat for her. I told her to sit put, dun make so much noise while I queue up....
.
Guess what, she eat more rice than I do. In fact I was still hungry cos' she ate more than I do. But still she finished all the soup. So we walked around Raffles City....
.
Then we went to Marina Square.
.
There we had black sesame at one Hong Kong dessert store. I asked her what she wants to eat and she shake her head. So I ordered for myself only. I put her seated at the seat and you know what, she saw what I had and she wants to eat. She basically had the whole bowl to herself. She doesn't even want to share with me.
.
I asked her, "can papa have one scoop"? She shake her head...
.
So I end up buying another bowl for myself. But I ordered for myself black sesame with peanut汤圜 ha! Momo eat till she got the black moustache... She loves to eat hot desserts, and greedy too.
.
So again, we shop/walk around M.S. There is a car fair, Toyota one. I bring momo to sit inside the cars but she doesn't want to. You know, at the Mall, momo got hooked up with another baby. Both of them are jumping and laughing together. I had to bring her away, if not both of them will be hugging each other. The reason is the toddler's father wasn't too happy, so...
.
The next stop, we went to Suntec City. We took some pics with the Christmas tree, in fact only momo took pics with the Christmas tree. No one took for me.... So hard to take pics for her cos' she keep on playing with the leaves. Didn't stay there for long, though.
.
Finally we went to Esplanade. I thought of bringing to see the Merlion but momo wants to go home. She pat me on the shoulder saying she want to sleep, so we didn't go to the Merlion.
.
So our first town outing is quite a success.

No comments: