Friday, August 28, 2009

Okay, momo is sleeping now... Got some time for blogging. Just fed her milk moments ago, she was groaning with hunger. Her eyes are closed but her finger is pointing at where the milk bottle and milk powder is.

Now she is getting taller and taller...

I like cars, and I got my dream car too. Everyone who like cars sure will have their dream cars.

Mine was this parallel import car, Toyota Blade.

Doesn't she look pretty?



Look at the interior design... The hand brake, the gear. Wow!! Fantastic....


See how nice she looks?


She is simply too tempting to resist.
Btw, I'm referring to the car, not the lady hor....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then as time passes by, I begin to change my dream car.

Now in 2009, my dream car is this Audi R8.
Sooner or later I will make this car mine, rightfully mine. Drive it along the highway.
Dream it, Do it and Achieve it.
In order for your dream to come true, first of all you need to have one.

No comments: