Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bought a book from Kinokuniya @ Takashimaya. Make it a point to buy a book to read every month, or maybe, if I can afford it 2 books a month. There are so many books out there. Rather than buying those FHM or Maxim... I got no objections for buying those magazines. It's good to relax reading those magazines, for the men likes. In the meantime, I think it's better to spend my money on the more appropriate books.

Once if you can be financially free, you can read whatever books you want. Or better still, buy over FHM and published your own version. I mean since if you want to dream, why not dream big. You want your dream to come true first of all you need to have one.


"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Robert Orben

No comments: