Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last week I was supposed to meet up with one of my friends at Chevron located opposite of International Business Park at Jurong East but last minute she got emergency things to attend. Well, I went to the games room to play arcade and sit around at the couch. That was my first time to Chevron so since I have the chance to be there of cos' I will explore around, right?
.
Then I looked up at the ceiling and saw there are many pieces of clouds painted. So I snapped a pic of it. It reminds me of Venetian Hotel at Macau... Inside Venetian, at the roof, there are 20,000 hand-painted clouds. You would think it's daytime 24/7, all year round.



Well, anyway I just hang around there closed to about an hour. You may wonder what am I doing there for close to an hour, alone. Well, besides playing arcade and wondering around, I also visited the gents and left behind (you know what).
.
Ok, I've finished reading the book, The Art of Positive Thinking. I shall conclude it with some more sharing I obtained from the book.
.
All men dream; but not equally.
Those who dream by night
in the dusty recesses of their mind
wake up in the day to find that it was vanity;
But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
for they may act their dreams with eyes wide open,
to make it possible.
.
"The dog barks but the caravan moves on"
.
.
Geoff Thompson has written over twenty published books and is known worldwide for his bestselling autobiography Watch My Back, about his nine years working as a nightclub doorman. He currently has a quarter of a million books in print. He holds the rank of 6th Dan black belt in Japanese karate, 1st Dan in Judo and is also qualified to senior instructor level in various other forms of wrestling and martial arts. He has several scripts for stage, screen and TV in development with Destiny Films.
.
He has published several articles for GQ magazine, and has also been featured in FHM, Maxim, Arena, Front and Loaded magazines, and appeared many times on mainstream TV.
.
Geoff is currently a contributing editor for Men's Fitness magazine.
.
He has worked as a floor sweeper, chemical worker, pizza maker, road digger, hod-carrier, marital arts instructor, bricklayer, picture seller, delivery driver and nightclub bouncer before giving up 'proper work' in 1992 to write full time.
.
Check it out at his website; www.geoffthompson.com

No comments: