Thursday, April 16, 2009

I just bought my 2nd personal development book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell. There are so many books that I want to buy... so many of them.... I can't possibly bought them all in one go, right? So I choose this book. BTW, John Maxwell is coming to Singapore soon, on 4th July, at the Shangri-la Hotel. He got a lot to share with his audiences
With over 5.2 million books sold, John C. Maxwell is nationally recognized as the authority on bringing together biblical principles and personal objectives that unlock an individual's potential and result in life-changing decisions. In addition to his success as an author, Maxwell reaches a quarter-million people each year through highly anticipated appearances at conferences and other events. As the founder of INJOY Group, Maxwell is considered America's expert on leadership and maximizing potential.Dr. John C. Maxwell is a gifted authority on leadership and mentor to thousands as he continues to shape and accelerate the careers of business people around the world.
.
"Leadership Develops Daily, Not in a Day" -- John C. Maxwell
.
.
John C. Maxwell has done exactly that in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. He has combined insights learned from his thirty-plus years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conduct. The result is a revealing study of leadership delivered as only a communicator like Maxwell can.
.
Last nite I was browsing through momo's photos since she is born until present. She really changed a lot in her facial features, esp in her length. When she is born, she is only so small. Now she is already so tall. The other day she was playing in my room, I got a measuring tape pasted outside my room and I called upon her to come and take her height. She came to me and stand right at the spot I told her to stand. The amazing thing is she actually stood still there, smiling at me while I take her height. Such phenomenon couldn't be happening a few months ago... Well, momo can be quite adorable and liking when she is in good mood.

No comments: