Saturday, March 07, 2009

Today was a busy day cos' I need to rush here rush there; rush to Serangoon, then to Paya Lebar, then to work. And the best thing is today is raining pretty heavily. I was caught in the rain, my hair is wet, my backpack is wet, my t-shirt is wet... But not my spirit. It was high cos' today I got some good results in my business.

I went to Paya Lebar to have my dinner. I had the all time favourite Nasi Kuning. The store lady is nowhere to be found, later it turned out to be the lady who is dozing off sitting behind me. She is a nice lady, cos' she gave me a really big chicken drumstick. So big... it's the same size at the breadth of the plate... Imagine how full am I after eating it. So oily and filling... *burp*

I bought my very first personal development book from Popular.

Got 20% discount and it only costs $14

I mean, hey, it's good to do some investment to get rich, right?

No comments: