Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today is Valentine's Day. No one to celebrate with me cos' later I need to work at XXXX. I'm not going to reveal where is my workplace cos' you know now the cyber is getting more and more dangerous. You'll never know is there any sicko(s) who just come out from the Changi Women's Prison or Admiralty West Prison, got nothing better to do cos' she is stuck up with her life. Anyway, today is Valentine's Day and there will be many couples who going to have dinner at the town area. Posh cars, high end cars... Driven by the guys taking their girls to posh restaurants. Definitely they want to impress their girls... Since they can afford to pay $500 or more just for a meal with her, then for sure he can afford to give us tips of $10 or more. Do you agree? If you agree with me, then you're wrong. There are guys who just too stingy. They pretend to whip out a $10 note in his hand but when you drive his car over and hand his keys to him, the note will end up in his own pocket.

Scenario 1: He gives you his card and in his hand there is a $10 note. You run to pick up his car. You drive his car in front of him, he open the door for his g/f and close the door for her. Then he proceed to the driver's seat, and...... as he enters the car, the note oso enters in his pocket.

Scenario 2: He gives you his card and he says he will drive himself, you just need to tell him where is the lot. In his hand there is a $10 note. When you hand over the keys to him, he take it from you and at the same spilt second the $10 note slips into his pocket.

Sad to say, this 2 above scenarios applies to mostly Singaporeans. Of cos' not all Singaporeans, some are so generous that the card says $10 service they can give you $50. Wow....

Got some time left before I am leaving my home for work. Take some time to blog for a while...
Lately I wanted to take some pics for momo but she doesn't want me to snap her pics. She would block her face from the camera so I ask her why she doesn't want her pics to be taken. She said she is shy.... Shy?!?! My momo is never shy. After some prompting I realised that she want to keep a low profile woh...

Nah, I made it up myself. My momo is never shy. I think that it's time to stop uploading momo pics in my blog anymore. I still take pics of her, of cos' I do. Those who know me will know how much I loved this little girl. Right now as I blog, she is sleeping after taking her milk. Can you guess how tall is she now? Soon she will be 1m tall, then 1.2m tall, then 1.5m tall, then finally 1.77m tall. And I will go ohhh......

No comments: